EffulgeFirst Light vs. The Manticore
[Image: tuxpi.com.1587077728.jpg]
"Few of my generation are left, and I will flicker out with them just as soon. The torch will be passed on to you all, and sooner than you will expect or want it to be. So I implore you all to grow, as you can. Look out for one another, as you can. And do not be afraid of what rests in the dark. You are the Lights of Osrona." - Berry Falstaff

Ilsa lei// Effulge

Extra Attendees:
Members of the Order of the First Light, 6 total
[already invited ic please don't sign up here and embarrass yourself or me]

Objective:  
To slay the Manticore in a neighboring village and bring its body back to Osrona's alchemists to create a super anti-venom from its cold corpse.
+ Earning funding for the First Light along the way.

Event Synopsis:
After reaching out to neighboring villages in search of odd jobs to fill the Knight's empty pockets, Ilsa hears back from one near the borders of Osrona and Illburg. A terrifying creature with features of a lion, a drake, and a scorpion. Several folk heroes have tried to combat the titan and failed, which is where the knights come in. With a blessing from Radiant August, Ilsa assembles a squad of knights and marches on the lair of the beast to put it down once and for all.

Tone: Intense, S-shounen?, For the glory of Osrona

Risk: Chance of injury
DM:   Zealot!

Specific Requests: 10,000 gold dabloons for The First Light Guild (approved by Vriska)
[Image: unknown.png]
Bella packs her things and heads out on her first Order Mission!
Topic Options