HarborConverging Paths
[Image: api.png?ex=656fa63a&is=655d313a&hm=ba7ee...477adb586&]

And so.
After awakening from her deep slumber.

The Dragon Calls.

Quote:For too long have my kindred drifted apart in the lands of Meranthe, walking too many paths, lured by the pitfalls of Pride and Greed without end, they seek to hold everything, to be above it all. For too long, they have fell to the temptations of the Black Dragon, coveting it’s strength, growing from it, but in the process losing something much more vital.

When my kindred do realize their folly, it is oft too late.

The crawl from the darkness' grip is a task none wish to endure, one that proves near impossible guided only by their own convictions.
To free Thyself, Alone, it's the hardest Task.

But to those who are crawling, yet cannot stand. I offer you my light to guide you, to bring you to enlightenment and to bring you lost and curious souls towards the Four Divines embrace, through the true drakanite path.
I extend an invitation to those who share the same desire as I: To grow beyond, to learn, to become more than Creatures cursed by the Chaos, by the Black Dragon.

Be you drake or man, you are invited to find Glory.
To Anyone who wishes to know more about the Four Divine Creators, contact Arnet Dawnseeker by letter or person.

OOC: Or Send a DM to harbor67!
[Image: tuxpi.com.1703017502.jpg?ex=6594ce0b&is=...b27258c50&]
Quote:
"The event that Created our world and our Realm, was a dance, of Color, Power, and Balance."

"Once, it wore Black and White."
"But Colorful they came to be."
"With a wave of warmth They woke up from the Slumber."
"As one. They resolved what is and what is not."

"To Drake and Man. Arnet Dawnseeker extends an invite to listen to a tale, a story to precede one who will come to be, one who will advance a step on this faith.
But before everything, there was Nothing, and then, there was Creation.
Those who want to know more about the divines, and understand further their greatness, what each represents, and their role in the great schemes of the universe."

A Tale teaching about the four divines and the Baptism of a Dragon will be held at Citadel.

[Date: 12/21 4 PM EST]
Harbor is having ISP issues and asked me to post here that this will be pushed to:

5 PM EST

If her internet isn't back until then, she said she will have to postpone it to another day.
Apologies all around.
With Everything Stable.
The Sermon will happen in One Hour.

[12/22 at 5PM]
Once again... A call is heard.

[Image: tuxpi.com.1710635551.jpg?ex=6608b2d7&is=...4a02f12cd&]

Quote:
"Years passed since the last time this was told, many left and went stray as many others returned, reborn as their eyes were caught by the chance of a path. Be it to diverge from the darkness of one's blood or to seek power in a greater being.

Some were interested in this old tale.
Some were simply curious.
But regardnless of reason, Drakan and Men are invited to join.

The opening of Dragon's Nest temple to the Divine Dragons, to welcome new members of the Faith.
The tale of Creation being once again told, shared with this world, by their Herald.

Another step towards greatness.
After all, ascension is within reach to those that walk the path of the Divines."

THE TALE OF CREATION AND FIGHT AGAINST CHAOS:

AT DRAGON'S NEST.
SUNDAY
6 PM EST - 03/17
Topic Options