BluebirdBirdDM
hi...
Blush

Event Preferences: any heheheee. i like psychological things a Lot.
Other Notes: i'm still new so balancing is a 50/50 for me </3

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: yes!!! I am!
Discord # or best means of contact: bluebird

hi... goodbyee...
(runs away)
(08-26-2023, 12:16 AM)Bluebird Wrote: hi...
Blush

Event Preferences: any heheheee. i like psychological things a Lot.
Other Notes: i'm still new so balancing is a 50/50 for me </3

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: yes!!! I am!
Discord # or best means of contact: bluebird

hi... goodbyee...
(runs away)
[Image: image.png]
Guess it's time I go on my Geto arc
Other than that.
I appreciated the event, it was pretty fun and it gave people stuff to do other than stagnate for the most part. 
Very inclusive as well. I got to have my danger before fighting up the big spirit man, surely it'll also be helpful to those that wanted spirit dev/spirit-related things.

10/10
EC had very funny abilities
20 black holes at once were entertaining 
Top-notch RP
Quick time to respond to emotes
Over-all a good way to spend my time and get my brain sweaty
Character: Gale Palecrest
Which Event: Golden Odyssey

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 It was their first event, but they didn't waste any time on narrations either! Everyone was included in some way in the posts, specially the funny spirit thief 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 8/10 I hate black hole I hate black hole I hate black hole. That was the only complaint I have from it, it was a fun first ec ever
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Public spiritmancy event and went to root for the spirits. What more could it have been? It was a great time for sure.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): from what it loooks like things were great and exciting? Its a funny palazzi. 8/10

Overall: 9.5/10 First event, albeit a small one? A good push into it honestly and i can't wait to see what else blue does!

Any other comments: Grrr im evil! My poor lucky roll...
Character: Elvyn Alinteau
Which Event: Golden Odyssey

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were timely, I especially like that the DM specifically responded to everyone who posted despite there being a good many of us!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Battles were fun!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Storytelling was -- well, there's not much of a story to be given on a public event, but it was good for what it was. Enjoyable, not boring.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Yes.

Overall: I liked it c:
Arista here

I was at the Golden Odyssey event. It was my first public event I got to fight in, and I had fun. I got a cool D grade dev mat, and I got a temp that matches with my friend, Bell. Which I'm super happy about. Aside from the sudden mass confusion in the second round that took out almost everyone. I had a lot of fun fighting, plus before fighting and after. Ari's going to grow and change from this, and I look forward to seeing how things pan out for her after this.

Thank you Bird for an awesome event!

I might snag you for future events I'm starting to plan.

[Image: evil-laugh-crazy-harley-quinn-wmv28ql11hvjy2k1.gif]
Character: Keku

That was so much fun!

The EC actually responded to every person that answered its question, and made the event feel so personal, despite the many attendees. It felt like every character had their moment, and many people even got to have their cool spotlight! Top tier public event, all the way up to the injury, which gave my character meaningful development and a direction to strive toward.

10/10

Thank you, sincerely! <3
Character: Svengalf Sandsker

Note : I arrived midway through the event unfortunately, right as the EC appeared
Responsiveness : Very well ! It felt smooth and natural with all players involved.
Balance : The fight was entertaining and got quite some surprises ! it felt perhaps a bit squishy at the beginning ? But as the rounds progressed, it was quite imprevisible on how we would be cooked :>
Storytelling : It was good and nice. I felt like everyone was heard and given attention to, which is very appreciated to see everyone had a part of narration !
Fairness : The injury table was fine. Altough I feel sorry for the melee/close range builds who had the bravery to fight against the EC. But good in the end they were fine!

Overall: Good event, had fun ! Shame I wasn't there at the beginning but it was a good time spent :>

Any other comments: Cheers !
Event: Golden Odyssey 

Local Dreamweaver here to say I really enjoyed the event

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?) 10\10 didn't have to wait long for any narration and I enjoyed how they reacted to everyone post with how many people was there!
balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Black hole on a EC means death for the players.... Either way I had fun with the boss battle!
storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 I enjoy the story that was being told!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Yes I came into the event without any temps and ran out with one! the EC didn't temp me sadly...

Overall: 10/10  Would try and steal a spirit again!
Character: Naoto

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Everything went pretty fast and the DM was even trying to include just about everyone in their narrates which is quite a task.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The crazy amounts of ignite and black holes were pretty amusing we ended up in a pile of bodies one round.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was actually more than I expected from the concept of the scene. Well done.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yea I didn't get a injury wort were some long term temps

Overall: I enjoyed it, read about it on my chronicle thread! https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...l#pid88585 #AD

Any other comments: Am dog
i wasn't there but the sword being awakened was legit something i've been waiting to see for a long time. since i started playing this game i was always fascinated with the fact weapons and artifacts can be passed down by generations, and it's very cool seeing something me and my boy silver worked hard to make still being used and still being involved in RP on a grand scale. absolutely wonderful and from what screenshots I saw bird ran the event amazingly!
Topic Options