RainIsABirbSKYWATCHING

[Image: 13-18-12-7-17-6-3m.jpg]

Quote:
"It was so many years ago, when you whispered in my ear.
When I defied your calling, and proved myself for the first time with your death.
Gods, how the stars look upon me now! Gods, how much of a mistake I've made.
I'm coming back to see what was left. Our escape was made in haste.
Now, I have need to do what you bid.

I need to escape to the Stars."

The Church of the Stars was a cult, located on an isle distant from Meranthe, which posited that the stars themselves were deities, holders of all worldly and otherworldly knowledge beyond comprehension. It was this group which was annihilated by the Guldskratt siblings and company five years ago, in a defiant bid to reject the darkness their leader represented, to dispel the farce power he offered. But despite the death of the shepherd, his essence lives on in one of the two- Rhea has inherited the title and power of Starliege, and with it, the ambition to fly to the stars.

An ambition that would quickly become necessity, for reasons best left untold.

Plans are made by the woman to sail back to the isle, to dig deeper into the mysterious cult: their practices, their methods and just what the Stars truly are. After all, what better way to find out than to pick up where they left off?

Attendees: Rhea Guldskratt, Tethys Guldskratt, Xavier Wright, Lila
Themes: Horrors Beyond the Stars, Forbidden Knowledge, Edgy Shit
Goals: Lore on Ascending beyond the Stars, Scarring of Perms, Material Wealth
GM: This Is A Cry For Help

DM me for additional info at Birb#0855 if you're interested in running this event!
THREAT LEVEL: HCOI/CODHCOD
I volunteer to host this if you've yet to find a DM! Make a group chat and invite me.

[Image: soyHsTM.png]
Topic Options