ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Mask/Disguise Playby's do not save upon relog, They must be reapplied.

How to reproduce: Dont wear your disguise, Log in put it on and you gotta put them back. (idk maybe im buggin off the perc.) But man Mine has NOT saved multiple times now. 
The new spirit opener Call Forth currently does not require ether attunement.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Describe the issue:
Reflection effects, such as DPalm, TC (perhaps occult energy shield?) seems to damage EVERYONE in a radius.

How to reproduce:
- Go in a duel
- Cast your Dpalm or TC
- Receive damage, be it from a player or even now a summon
- Watch as the damage is then applied to EVERYONE around, opponent, summons, allies, observers.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
Video clip where we can see dpalm reflecting damage of the mandrakes and TC blasting everyone.
Describe the issue:
Some issues with the mushroom summon that I am not sure if it's intended or not.
How to reproduce:
Once summoned, here are the issues I have found on the summon :
- Sprite is offset from its hitbox (minor one)
- Vine wave is a different spell than Rolling vines it seems. Vine Wave has a longer cooldown than spores and leave no lingering tiles. Unsure if this is intentional but it's not the same spell as the nature basic spell.
- It has pounce instead of blood miasma.
Clip of the Mushroom in action

The sprite offset from hitbox :
[Image: ZoU0iI0.png]
https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...14986.html : the summoning contract thread where it lists the mushroom abilities.

Describe the issue:
The deadly blooms from Spring's bloom aura's active are not recolored
How to reproduce:
Have Spring's Bloom aura enabled.
Cast Deadly Blooms : it spawns pink.
Press E to activate the aura : it summons green deadly blooms
Clip in action :
https://imgur.com/7ffn9EM

Do note : it is still possible to activate more than 5 blooms with Spring's Aura with warcry's gem as reported here :
https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...l#pid96004
Describe the Issue: Muscle Aura active no longer works

Steps to reproduce: get hit by flurry. use E. watch as it does absolutely fucking nothing.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Describe the Issue: Spirit Sight in Spirt tree, counts as an Aura.

Steps to reproduce: Put on your aura, put on spirit sight and watch it turn off your aura. Replaced by the 'toggle-buff'.
(03-27-2024, 10:11 PM)Big Cat Wrote: Describe the Issue: Spirit Sight in Spirt tree, counts as an Aura.

Steps to reproduce: Put on your aura, put on spirit sight and watch it turn off your aura. Replaced by the 'toggle-buff'.

Cast Spirit sight first, then the aura.

I know with nature master auras, I have to use spectral sight first otherwise it disables the aura.
Describe the issue:
Unable to train retainers to get more power or new spells
How to reproduce:
I have the following
- 5671 coins
- 5 Rush tokens
- 1 Rare candy.

Whenever I right click on my retainer to select train, the option to select a spell shows up.
I select anything, like Bolt. The window closes, but no power increase nor new spells learned

Before and after the training attempt.
[Image: uEtVkM1.png]

Describe the issue:
When taking over a retainer, opening the RP window no longer makes you act as the retainer.
You can white text fine before. But after the RP post, it returns to you.
How to reproduce:
Take over the retainer
White text : the chat and the floating text is above your character.
Try to do a RP post.
It posts as your character, and any further white text comes from you.
[Image: iwvXkYk.png]

Describe the issue:
You can't emote as your wisp familiar.

And unlike the retainer, directly controlling the wisp does not make you able whitetext at all the wisp.

How to reproduce:
Have the wisp familiar and summon it.
Click on the key to open the menu and press Emote
It opens a RP window. Write anything
It's your character that RP's.
The video of me trying to emote as the fairy https://imgur.com/TVU6D9C

The result in chat :
[Image: kFBhd9O.png]
Issue: All my name-based faction gear vanished on a relog

How to reproduce: Pretty sure because I had my name changed from Vokel to Vokel Dawnseeker the stuff just deleted itself when I logged back in, instead of removing or dropping, because they were bound to Vokel

Relevant media: I can't take a picture of myself dripless for this
[Image: 47848a989eb809c6874939f8523ec936.png]
Describe the issue: 
TC and Dpalm can hit anyone in range(Including allies/party members). Also Dpalm has a set range now?

How to reproduce:
1. Press either TC or Dpalm near onlookers and get hit, blow out your speakers as you hear the worst sounds imaginable as everyone is taking damage around you. This includes party members and I believe /team members. TC and Dpalm have no allies, only opps.

2: It appears in the recent updoot that Dpalm was given a set range so it has a severe drop off point where you just do not reflect any damage at all or very little at times. Never tested it too serious to see if base DR took effect in damage received. But when somebody blocked at a distance I did watch a 79 damage tick roll off of something that would have typically done 2k. 

Any relevant media: Here is a picture of the new range thing. 
[Image: 28b00d5575a9af25042a54b1315b556a.png]
Topic Options