ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Shadow Stitch does not have the "Must spend 40 RPP in Shadow" requirement despite being an Intermediate

How to reproduce: Try to buy Shadow Stitch without spending 40 RPP in Shadow on basics.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
https://prnt.sc/VPYTKWKhVK-H
^fixed
Describe the issue: Primordial Flame doesn't leave flame tiles on dash.

How to reproduce: Have Primordial Flame, dash with it.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://imgur.com/XR9dSfG
(03-07-2024, 06:03 PM)Tristam Wrote: Describe the issue:
On every reboot, it seems that auto tiles custom props destroy whatever custom prop is on top.

How to reproduce:
Have an autotile set.
Place a custom prop on it.
Wait for reboot.
The auto tile remains but the prop on it disappears.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

This is how it should be : 

[Image: xnhZzcJ.png]

This is how it looked like with today's reboot :

[Image: 8sIK61U.png]

The top border of the walls got eaten by the sandstone tile and the prairie grass, both being custom props with an autotile feature.
The base of the walls also got eaten away by the prairie grass that was placed under them.

Notice altough, that the default public props like the tree, flowers, pebbles, are still on top of the sandstone and the prairie grass as they do not disappear from the reboot.

I have tried to change layers but no luck. The path should be layer 2, while the walls are layer 3.

I would love to know if there is an alternative fix so I don't have to repair every reboot the Frontier.

A reboot has happened since I posted this. And despite my different attempts to shift the layers, the autotiles still eat whatever is standing above them.
For example in this picture, the walls were standing on the prairie grass, which is a custom autotile prop, circled in red. They disappeared.

On the blue circle, I tried to make a custom pillar part that was on layer 4, as the other wall parts are on layer 3, as I was suggested it could be layer overwritting when rebooting. Alas no difference. Here is the prop config of the altered pillar top :
[Image: SvDrbVn.png]

And here is the normal wall config :
[Image: QogJakq.png]
/battlelog doesn't always work.

I'm not sure if it is because of a character being a RB or a Wipe, but on one char it shows me all of the dangers and aggros Ive had and the wins and losses.

On an RB char, it shows nothing except for the battles I had that day that were aggressive+.
[Image: 7fa279061540bca32141b7d794e686f4.png]
[Image: a6bb9212bb853a546b8aa5bacde51bdb.png]
Describe the issue: Starlit Halo roots you if you escape for the remainder of duration

How to replicate:
1. Get hit by Starlit Halo
2. Escape (ie. Phantom Strike out of the 3x3)
3. Congratulations, you now move even LESS than while constricted to the original 3x3 ring

if you escape starlit halo, you're essentially rooted for the remaining duration of however long the cage exists
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
(03-07-2024, 05:55 AM)Milly Wrote: Issue:

>Buy 5 eggs
>Game crashes
>Log back in

[Image: S9x3UIG.png]

At this point I don't know what's wrong with me, because quite literally NO ONE ELSE has this issue... Unless every single player that's commented on it is gaslighting me, that is. But no one else's eggs rot after
1) Reboots/crashes(?)
2) Day/Year ticks over

Update on this:
[Image: fys7jC1.png]
Guess when I got these eggs?
Last night? No bucko, you're wrong!

[16:48] {Item} You picked up Egg x8. Dropped by Phoebe Jarnefeldt.
Eternia Global Time (Server Time): Mar 09, 2024 [19:02:11] EGT

So in the spawn of like LESS THAN THREE HOURS, these 7 eggs went bad.

PLEASE for the love of all that is decent in humanity, FIX THIS.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Describe the issue:
Using Self-Heal on a Blessing Weakness nerf is possible. I did this to see how it would go out of morbid curiosity. (It only had 3 hours left and I was about to log out.)
It did, uh, something weird.

Firstly, it gave me this text:
[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-09-224254.png]

Then, I check it, and it looks like this:
[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-09-224349.png]

Finally, to see how everything actually looked after I unequipped everything because my Vit was actually lowered compared to what it would be, I ran a quick /vit and saw... this:
[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-09-224509.png]

With two -0.01 Vit perms and a -1 Vit perm, this should be at 228.98 total. With a -10, this would be at 218.98.
So... healing the technically-a-perm Vit nerf... nerfed me further, by 7 Vit???

I'm very confused as to what the fuck is going on here.

Edit: And relogging fixed it entirely??????
[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-09-224913.png]

I'm so fucking lost bro.

How to reproduce:
Bless someone.
Use Self-Heal to regenerate for 1000 energy.
Tilt head in confusion as to what the fuck just happened.
Describe the Issue: The Waterworks Rush dungeon allows entry before others exit timer ticks over, breaking said dungeon.

Replication: Have someone finish the dungeon, go to enter it while their timer ticks down, watch as they exit, and thus break the timer. Weep in a broken green dungeon til reboot.

Might wanna take a look at the funny code, because that shouldn't be happening.
Describe the issue: Losing a sub while wearing sub gear AND having your sub-less 3 lines of inventory full leads to the sub items being deleted completely.

This includes resprited armour etc.

How to reproduce: Lose your sub. Have a full inventory.

Sad
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Topic Options