AlexAlex DM
Quote: Wrote:Key: Alex!
Event Preferences: Uhh, fun childish ones. I can do serious lore heavy ones too but would need ample time to prepare. Jumpy said I do gay events, but I guess I can make that happen. Okuuuur.
Contact Information: _Alex_#3930

Quote: Wrote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
Key/Character: Cassius Gracia
Which Event: Cold Hearted

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 9/10 The responses were reasonably timed in contrast to our own, even if we did take a small bit
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 7/10 Balance was a bit finicky but in the end, it was a good sailing ride!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 8/10 It was great! It really felt as if we were on a dnd story
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) They were well and good for the rewards! I loved it through and through

Overall: 10/10 A fun and wild ride honestly

Any other comments: For a first event it was a smidge rocky but, it's a good try! Keep it up and you'll do great!
[Image: Home.png]
Key/Character: Lumen Vastra
Which Event: Cold Hearted

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Reasonably timed, didn't take long! I'd tab out and another narrate would be up.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  9/10 The first fight was a little finicky setting up, but it was because you'd hadn't done so in a long time. So it was all understandable! The last fight while easy at first, had me second-guessing come the final round. Scary stuff.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Expectations met. It was really fun and engaging.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Punishments were fair and justified. We had a lot of crappy rolls but still somehow ended up with nothing beyond a temp.

Overall: 10/10 I enjoyed it! Was really fun and relaxed. Funny too, but that was probably more due to who I brought along.

Any other comments: Keep up the good work!
Key/Character: Theori/Kiastara Hargrave
Which Event: Wisdom Past

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Absolutely! Often narrates were at least partially pre-typed, so responses were prompt!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The first round of the second fight was brutal, but quickly adjusted, and overall the fights felt very balanced -there were a couple of rounds I was moments from death.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was an interesting exploration of balance, ending with advice from a biased individual. Overall, definitely enjoying them.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yes. Poor Myrin took some licks, but the rewards were very nifty and justify it I believe.

Overall: A very enjoyable event to kick off what will hopefully be a longer chain. 10/10 would witness Myrin's eyes becoming 3d glasses again.
Key/Character: Potayo/Myrin
Which event:  Wisdom Past
-
Responsiveness: Fast as light for post written in the moment and genuinely heavy in lore. 10/10
-
Balance: The first one was good, while the second one was challenging. You acted when you saw the second one was not balanced well and it's what every DM's should do. Good job on that brother. 10/10
-
Storytelling: This is where you really surprised me. It was mysterious, engaging and really heavy in lore. Honestly, you really impressed me on that. You can expect us to use that experience as development. I think both our characters has been impacted and I think it's what is the main goal of DMing an event. 10/10
-
Fairness: Two rewards from two amazing bosses. I mainly came for fun without the desire for rewards, but when I saw how good they were, I can say the temptation was there and I ended up walking out with something in my hands. 10/10
-
Overall: It was unironically the best event I have been into. It was well written, immersive and very lore heavy. The fights were great and the rewards as well. You ran this without any fuck ups and I think all of this makes it easily an amazing experience. Conclusion? It was beyond my expectations and I don't think I can give you any tips. 10/10
[Image: myrin.jpg]
Topic Options