Difference between revisions of "Petrakis"
(Created page with "The Petrakis lineage are most known as the ruling family of Esshar, having led the country in both times of great stability and prosperity, as well as uncertainty. The amount...")
Revision as of 08:57, 23 March 2020
The Petrakis lineage are most known as the ruling family of Esshar, having led the country in both times of great stability and prosperity, as well as uncertainty. The amount of influence they've had over the centuries has varied, but they've always been a central part to the kingdom. While some members of the family have certainly been flawed, the strong blood of their ancestor, Mikhail, does bless the most promising of the Petrakis with keen eyesight and great magical potential.
- Mikhail Petrakis: The Progenitor, one of the most powerful Archmagi of the Mythical Age, the man who supposedly stared directly into the time vortex and survived.
- Ariadne Petrakis II (Queen): She reigned for thirty years, and faced many challenges, such as the rise of the Syndicate and demonkind. She passed away from an illness at age sixty.
- Sennia Petrakis: She married an Astor, and had four children.
- Iordanis Petrakis: He joined the First Light, and rose to the rank of Radiant. He did not have any children.
- Aristidis Petrakis (King): Esshar's slow recovery was blamed on Aristidis, who was known to be inept and weak, failing to reclaim much of the territory that seceded the kingdom. He signed into the law that gave the First Light and the True Faith equal power to the Crown, forming a Triumvirate. He fathered four children.
- Lucius Petrakis: Lived a quiet, private life, mostly. He fathered two children.
- Caedicia Petrakis: A dedicated researcher. She had one child.
- Attius Petrakis (brother): Attius was similar to his brother, though more self-concerned and careless. He married thrice, and fathered seven children.