- Caledfwlch: A long sword that narrows towards the pointed tip, with a silvery surface that resembles a lake under the glow of Leonaus's midnight. Strikes of blue and gold center at the hilt and run up the mythril.
- Starburn: An incandescent arcanium claymore that that shimmers in the hues of the cosmos, with a rainbow pearlescence that resembles a rainbow aurora betwixt the cosmos. A shard of a comet rests at it's center, said to have passed through the Leonaus constellation directly, and it's currently residing as an heirloom of the Queen family noble house.
- Elegy of Eden: A masterwork of various alloys and art-forms, culmination of seventy-three years of practice. Crafted by Faust Montiel sometime at the beginning of the 18th century. It is a parallel-blade design in which two bone figurines are locked in dance at the core. These are crafted with the bones of Sienne and Versail. All about the blade are etchings and carvings, runic sygaldry and enchanted leylines. If one turns the blade, its color appears to shimmer between sunrise and sunset. More engravings along the length of the blade appear to tell a tragic story about a maiden and a serpent. The cutting edge is said to have a venomous bite. Only two words grace the weapon on its hand-guard. "Dance Eternal."
- Galadhrim: A long bow which houses a core of nevermelt ice wrapped in a barrier of protective Elderwood. Overtop the elderwood is a mixture of Arcanium, Blue Mercury, and Mythril which results in a brillant mixture of blue, moonsilver and a black lustre over the ancient wood. Upon the legs of the bow is wrapped the pelt of a wolf. Frost lingers upon the pelt constantly, transferring a bitter cold to any who hold it and are not familiar with it, radiating with the nevermelt ice deep within the core of the bow. When mana is applied to the bow no matter what, white lilies bloom from it constantly, showcasing it's powerful connection to life itself.The string itself is finely threaded Orchilacum woven into a sturdy string which glints with a hint of gold. Located at the top of the bow there is a clasp, keeping the string in place and upon which is an Owl, a watcher and a reminder that one is always loved. Carved into the side of the side, amidst the fur of the wolf are the words, "Hic Sunt Leones'.There is an added spiritual presence to the bow, as the Patron of the Forests themselves has blessed it. Aja sought in all ways to find balance amongst the world, and she believed it may still come. This weapon represents the careful balance between spring and winter, cold and warmth, life and death. The spirit is constantly surrounding the bow, sometimes capable of communing with those who hold it.Crafted by Ophelia cos Montclaire in the year 1739AC."
- Yahoel, the Mechanical Angel: At first hand it appears to be a deceptively shabbily tuned up herculean blade. However, Yahoel bares no adornment, as all pieces that ensemble it bare a particular and essential function in its structure. The dragonforged weapon consists of an automatized ignition mechanism, with a large flintlock pistol-like hammer that cocks and beats generating mana-fueled implosive contact, as well as a highly conductive saber length made out the rarest arcanium, enhanced and nurtured with dragon scales, then to superconductivity. By analyzing its grip, one could notably discern the similarities to what was once Serea Petrakis' famed blade, though its original look has been altered and tampered with to fit its commissioner's needs. From the back of the magical trigger, a handful of leather laced orichalcum cables poke out - with the correct surgical implant, one could technically wire the weapon up to the user's circuitry, and commit the mechanism's functionality to neural response. Crafted by Ophelia cos Montclaire in the year 1743 AC.
- Earth, Sea & Fire: A four-stringed bass lute that is one of a kind. Its body is made from the claw of a giant crab and reinforced with an alloy of Mythril and Nyeshk. Upon the back of it is embedded the scale of the dragon Vartuul. The neck of the lute is made from Orchilacum and has a vibrant Harmonic Quartz embedded in its head, empowering one's ability to produce sounds in a magnificent manner. The lowest string is one made of Arcanium, holding a dragon's hair within its coil. The rest are made of Orchilacum to further allow magic to flow freely. This was crafted by Ophelia cos Montclaire in the year 1743AC.
- Balmung, the Dragon-slayer: From the heat of an Elder Dragon’s flames was this weapon created. An alloy of Arcanium and Dragonscale cover the entire length of the blade; forged over countless battles from the heat of the fiery breaths of the very Dragons that would have their natural armor cut through and melded into Balmung itself. Horrible misfortune in battle follows those unworthy to wield the Dragon-Slayer.
- Scythe Of The Black Star: Here sits a solemn, nigh ghost like reaping blade of hammered thin mithril, sharpened and refined by etheric flame to be as much a resonant catalyst of boundless sorcery as it is a quiet, nigh ceremonial ender of lives. It seems to possess a solemn, determined will within its make, a sense of cacaphonic chaos only the intense nostalgia of a trio of clowns might manifest. The maker's mark of a winking jester sits upon its handle, and this great scythe sits ready to take lives in the sight of the dying stare made whole once more again with each taken life.
- Jiuweihu's Epitome: What was once a notebook now turned into a tome of Jiuweihu. It emitted a warm and calm sense of mana which gradually grew stronger when it was exposed to the sun. This was thanks to the Sun Stone that was inserted into the cover of the tome that would be the whole center of its power. The Sun Stone is accompanied with a flaming glow. A flame that adapts into any substance according to someone's will. It connects like a thread to one's soul and magical circuitry. Parchments of an Advanced Fire Scroll have been added in strips at the bottoms and tops of each page within the tome. Rites and runic markings were all that was written. Most in which explained advanced techniques that only skilled fire magi could ever attain. This also blessed the notebook/tome with spiritual firepower. With the rest of the tome being strengthened with Mythril pieces woven all across the book to give a more sturdy appearance. Each time the tome was in the owner's position it would glow brightly whenever their mana flowed into it. Arcanium is smelted and melded in with the mytrhil to make it more sturdy and magically attuned with the tome. Finally, the tome had certain stitching at the corner of it that appeared to be a Tea Leaf. One symbolizing the creator of the tome; Little Tea of 1753AC.
- Twig of the World Tree: A small branch from the World Tree, Yggdrasil, offered to only those who are deemed worthy from the spirits themselves. While holding this staff, flowers bloom about the wielder, and life erupts to life about them while warding off negativity and evil.
Crown of Aschea
After breathing the first of the Teraphim to life, Aschea's essence vanished from the world. It's said the Overseer's body petrified and transformed into a small, glimmering, reddish-purple gem. A crystal corpse. The Teraphim guarded this relic and studied its magical properties. Upon the founding of Aschea's Faith, the first High Lord Randor Dinendir forged a crown of solid Arcanium to seat the jewel. The Crown of Aschea is the symbol of Myllenoris' power and the High Lord's connection with the Overseer. It grants the wearer absolute spiritual attunement, capable of hearing the whispers, seeing the movements of every spirit in the domain of Myllenoris.
Only the recognized High Lord of Myllenoris and Head of Aschea's Faith can wear the crown without angering the spirits of the land. Anyone else would be eventually destroyed by otherworldly supernatural forces they could not comprehend.