DreamspeakerUnshackling the Champion - Prisoner Rescue [Osrona vs Asphodel]
[Image: IKgmZi7.png]

Quote:"Sound the alarm."

"We ride at dusk to rescue the Champion."

It did not take long for Osrona to be informed about the capture of their Champion of Eos, Merlin Emrys, and to gather a squad for his rescue. Composed of Osronan elite magi, as well as other bulk of soldiers for the assault, one thing is clear - the Champion would not be left to rot or to die.

Both the Lightbringer and Stellus joining the assault,
both with their respective speeches.

The Queen Eisele Petrakis made her order clear.

Quote:Once more I must call upon the brave and just people of Osrona to rally and strike at the festering heart of darkness. It has been brought to my attention that Merlin Emrys was captured by the enemy, and is now being held against his will, utilized as naught more than a pawn in their grand scheme.

Do not worry, my people, as it is not an original scheme in the slightest. Their actions are predictable, comedically so, as I have told you time and time again. It is the charge of those depraved to question the moral authority of those who stand in the light. Questioning me and attempting to make a statement, one which implies that I do not care for my people, but as we are all aware this is far from the truth.

Jealousy, envy- it runs rampant, and it certainly doesn't look good on you.

We will not stand for it, nor will we give into silly provocation. The Order of the First Light and the Faith both will move in tandem to save our lost Champion of Eos, and he shall return home to us. Cut down those who resist, extinguish those who would dare stand in our way to enlightenment. Do not worry, as I won't give into their petty insults, just as you won't give into their magic.

March forth in the name of your Queen and bring me victory.

- Eisele rei Petrakis

Quote:
"Y'know.. I made a promise to the Blind Goddess that I'd return with both her Champion and Seer in the years to come. To prove that the right choice was made. It's a bit early to go back on that now, we haven't even had a chance to really start yet.

Hang in there Merlin, we'll be there soon enough. I'll be there soon enough. You can't expect me to sit back on this one."

- Claramonde akh Gardios

Quote:“When I first heard the news I hoped that it wasn’t true; right when we’ve dealt a critical blow to the vampiric forces they snuck in and stole away our Champion.

My first action as Lightbringer is to mobilize our troops for your safe return. You’re a good man Merlin, and we haven’t forgotten you —just hang in there!”

- Adrian ven Grimmore

With the army of Osrona being led by Claramonde and Adrian alike, the two will lead frontal assault. But...

A certain wolf joins the fray.

The target is marked.

[Image: JyXRxdj.jpg]

"So... the spoiled brat thinks she's got any room to talk?"

Quote:"You really are an annoying thing, Ariel Cirque."

"It's a shame you were ever born in the first place. I'm sick and tired of Docro and their lackeys, and much like your mother, you were all too willing to sell yourself out after failing your own people. And you call others scared? Weak?"

"Girl, you know nothing about weakness or fear."

"But I will show you. When you will be bruised and bleeding, you will fear. When the wolf sinks his teeth in your throat, you will fear."

"And when the Fang of Fenrir will hang over your heart, you will fear."

"You wanted a challenge, didn't you?"

"People say I got a lot better at hunting. Ask the folk you associate with - you will have your challenge."

"See you on the battlefield, little brat."

This is a formal declaration of challenge towards Ariel Cirque. The Storm Wolf will pursue her exclusively on the battlefield during raid.

(( Date for raid & challenge: TBD ))

(( Raid objective - rescuing Merlin Emrys. ))
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
[Image: L60xEOn.png]
[Image: D8CRtMS.jpeg]

Warboss Samina spills her cereals hearin' the news.
The forces of Osrona expect to march on Asphodel--
For some prisonner they have never heard about?
A most unexpected diplomatic CRISIS.

Quote:
"Uhh..

Aesirheim. Yaron. The loss of a friend and now this the very same year?
You're expectin' I'm about to let you move on MY land, violate MY city without retaliation?

What kind of world are you livin' in?

You consider us so weak and insignificant you didn't feel the need to send a letter.
Yeah, you thought we would just let the doors of our city open for your armies to come--

Seriously, you think I'll let you trample over the city my parents built?

Yeah.. no.. I'm about done.. initially, I just wanted to keep to myself. Keep Asphodel warm for their return--
But life has decided to take fat dumps over my head and I reached my limit.

You wanna come? Let chaos unfold.

THEN COME FUCKERS! NOT ONLY THE DOORS WILL BE CLOSED,
THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST OSRONA!"

- Samina, Warboss

RELATIONS:

The Rhoynish Fort: FRIENDLY
The Ebonblooded: ???
Aesirheim: ENEMY
Docro: FRIENDLY
Osrona: ENEMY
(( Update: raid is settled to happen on 6 PM EST, this Saturday. ))
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

It appeared this Lapine didn't have to wait too long before word got out. This is exactly what she aimed for.

Quote:"I'm honestly surprised and then not surprised. With the letters we exchanged it sounded as if ya'd not waste yer time over Merlin. In fact, tha's exactly what ya' said.

'I obviously care about my people, but I will not risk the greater good for one individual.'

That's what I remember vividly. For someone who is called yer Highness ya' got yer head low into the dirt. Anyways! Bring who ya' must. I don't care. Ya' could've simply initiate a duel with me fer 'im an' instead ya' wastin' yer time comin' by a settlement tha' had nothin' to do with ya'. 'Yawn' was it? That's what I'm doin' with the useless banter. I better see ya' there!

An' Kasimir?! Let's dance!"

Ariel D. Cirque accepts the challenge but will pursue anyone she wishes.

Date: Saturday @6PM EST as above!
It was only a matter of time before Osrona came searching for their Champion
At the front lines was a silver-haired fox, searching out for someone particular
Quote:"So they're actually coming for him, hm?

Miss Astor! I let you slip from my grasp once, I don't plan on it happening again. This time you won't have your precious Merlin standing guard.

How about one final dance?"

Artemis sets out her challenge for Amaranth ven Astor, seemingly not caring for anyone else but her

It was only a matter of time before she found out about this raid.

Tilly Tuffam issues a formal statement to all those involved.
Quote:"I'm Hungry. Mom please feed me."
Topic Options