chaoticcarrotA Fools Coin
[Image: 37653c45e3c427541e94885c757ee49a.jpg]
"I remember just watching as the life I knew was striped away. I remember thinking how worthless I was. But above all I remember the look in her eyes when she knew her life was soon to end. All this, over a few crowns. What life is worth so little?"

Synopsis: The underworld is a dark and scary place, home to far more then the syndicate and bandit. Those that find them selves brought to this place would find all manner of law breaking, whether it be slaver, drugs, murder, or the selling of obscure and illegal parts, if a corrupted mind could think of it they could find it here. There is no hope to be found in the place, no hope to be saved, and no hope to stop it. Though if one wished to find it, all it would takes is knowing where to look.

With the sudden disappearance of several known dead beats and proprietors of debt, including the young drakanites father, Ancel and company begin the desperate search to find and rescue them before they could be lost forever to the black market and the underworld from which it spawned.

Contact Info: Carrot #3057
Attendees:  Ancel along with any friends, companions or knight that want to join! (only taking 3 of you, will come to you ICLY if you're accepted.)
Tone: Dark, Lot's of underworld stuff, Race against time!
Specific Request: DM already knows, will probably be multiple parts!
Risk: CoI probably get worse as we go.
Date: TBD by the group!
DM: KaneRage
Robin would soar in this one! (if invited)
Asphira is willing to come
Lord Claude has arrived to aid the brave young kni- Wait, what do you mean this isn’t about an actual coin? Well, never mind then I’ll leave it to the Knights.
Topic Options