DanteriusAviusRealized Aspirations
[Image: ffa9e592b5e56cff4a2a489dde111f39.png]
The Rally held by Arista ven Pelleaux ended up as closer to a public forum, for everyone to express their thoughts and ideas. On the one hand, Markus came to push the idea of a Republic further. On the other, he was against the opposition of Arista, and her recent alliance with Eisele, with the younger guaranteed the role of Heir and Crown Princess.
Arista
Quote:"Our goal is to unify Osrona above all else, to prevent any schism or split between those who support me, and those who support her.

As such, we've agreed that with the blessing of the people and the Council, I'll take the throne proper, while Eisele will be named heir and Crown Princess. In addition, to ensure honesty and transparency, I've agreed to teach her everything I know and learn, to guide her.

And to step down, no later than my forty fifth birthday. Sooner, if she will be a better leader than myself."

Eisele
Quote:"Whilst I do not lack the resolve to strike at the darkness now, I will grow, I will learn, and I will come to regard each and every one of you as extended family. It will be a trial period, naturally. I only ask that you give me the opportunity to prove myself, and I will do so as princess.

Learning from the likes of Arista, Seifer, and Auxis, as well as all others who join me in my path.

A monarch is naught but a servant to the people, and it is your desires that matter most. I hope I can come to know what they are, in the years to come."

Markus
Quote:"I, Markus Titanus Holius, Legate of The Fifth Taldaran Legion, Ripper of The East, Titan of Light, Paladin, and Chosen of The Chorus of Light.  Have stepped up to the plate in order to offer Osrona an alternative to the only option that The People have been given. In these times of great stress, we as One People need to come together, rather than divide ourselves further than we already have.

There are many fractures within the bedrock of this Shimmering City, and it is beginning to give way. And with a Monarchy at its helm, I fear that the bedrock will break, and Osrona will crumble as it had in the past.

The People, should hold the Power of This City."

The debate pushed back and forth, but the majority seemed behind the pair of women, and the return of the Petrakis monarchy. When the raucous crown had subsided, there seemed to be a majority consensus.
The Monarchy was returning, behind the incoming Queen and Princess.
(A coronation is to be held Friday EST, after a promised tournament. Estimated Time: Unsure yet.)
Topic Options