SohanSohan's Adventure Guild
Thumbs Up 
[Image: unknown.png?width=960&height=615]
We are finally opening our own adventurer guild in Esshar! We are ready to complete all your commissions from saving a cat from a tree to killing gods, eventually. We are a neutral establishment willing to create a peaceful environment helping everyone so whoever you may be, so long as you desire peace you are welcome here! We need an HQ in a neutral place to fully do our work so we will try to get something built over Waystone or try buying the cafe up north so for now we are using our small home at Osrona, the middle room inside the Manapot. Feel free to join us or give us work to do! We are always one letter away!

[Image: 1f5f22a187b0904b9b7eb869d2447361.jpg]
Registration is free, commission prices can be negotiated. All donations are welcome for us to build/buy our desired place!

[Image: Bam.jpg]

We also have cool badges if you want them?
(Please give us work to do we haven't had anyone ask for anything so far I'm gonna bang my head on a wall from boredom. You can also message me through discord Sohan#3186)
Greetings!
[Image: Screenshot_1822.png]
I can join, but you gotta change the name to Revolutionary League and adopt an anarchistic stance towards the factions  Heart
[Image: HwVAb2l.png]
(06-25-2021, 01:20 AM)Kekadis Wrote: I can join, but you gotta change the name to Revolutionary League and adopt an anarchistic stance towards the factions  Heart

Psst, hey, can my mutie join on the down low? Just pay me under the table. No one will ever know. Wink
Topic Options