GoldThe Son K Fleet
OOC Note: Making this post because I work basically on call 24/7 right now so it's pretty easy for me to get distracted and go afk for those I've been trying to speak with. So I'm making this post so you can either DM me if interested, or approach me and just kind of wait for me to reply when I'm able to.

Inside of Osrona's arena there is a small sheet of paper left taped to a lamp post because Son K does not know where to find the bulletin board you post these kinds of things on.

[Image: unknown.png]

A small note underneath the poster as Son K forgets he needs to explain why he's making this post!
Quote:Hello to whomever may be reading this, I'm Son K, I need a crew before I decide what to name my ship. If you feel you can fill any of these roles, or offer an alternative and learn a bit about a role that may interest you, even better! I'm new to this, and I'm hoping to find others like minded.

I'll tell you more after a one on one conversation with you if you feel like moving forward and joining Osrona's Navy!

Also, Marina if you're reading this.. I hope you'd be my medic onboard!

- Son K.
Topic Options