ry0un0sukeLog 01: The Pandemonium Chase
Log 1: The Pandemonium Chase, the Jungle Chaneque
[Image: c2a67da6235d3a1b4cef76da700c9236.png] 
In all my time on Esshar, nothing has quite caught my interest like the Pandemonium Chase...

The turn of the nineteenth century left Esshar in pieces once more. They say the Primordial Saekanis soared across the lands, their magics decimating crops and lifting the dead from their resting places. Has the land recovered half a century later? I'm inclined to believe that a Primordial's magic doesn't simply disappear, nor that where they lay blight is somewhere welcoming to the masses. I've narrowed a location to the south west ends of Esshar where the trees act as towering canopies and the air wet and humid. After questioning smaller tribe locals, no one dares set foot into this region of the jungle they've come to call Chaneque, as they believe the spirits are at work attempting to repair the land. A piece of folklore, I imagine. Something to merely help them cope with something outside of their control. Regardless,

I will document and study these warped lands.

☽ ⌑ ☾

Character: Indigo/ry0un0suke#6117
Attendees: Max of three. Invited ICly
Risk: Up to DM
Reward: Lore. Specific information around the Pandemonium Chase. Other to be requested directly
Tone: Very lore heavy, corruption, historical, spiritual
DM: In need of a new one
[Image: a1f3cc2bfee77a18eded58b35396ef26.png][Image: 8a316927437131f82cd35855d4893473.png]
(06-15-2021, 06:31 PM)ry0un0suke Wrote: ...

I wouldn't mind this kind of Event that are lore heavy. Depends on ic though!

Julian Astarte would be interested due to his beliefs.
Topic Options