Fabled PassageOnly You - Saga Altin
Saga Altin

[Image: 7348a29f1dfda89e8a2f3ed6fc39b183.png]
Brief History
Quote:Saga hails from the city of Osrona, born and raised before migrating to the Starfall Academy. There, setting roots and pushing her ambitions toward teaching the students more about magic and responsibility. You mother is an accomplished Artificer, developing her own style of artificing called Fractalization. She is also a well known spirit magi and an accomplished wayfinder, traveling to points of convergence on a regular basis and even visiting Yggdrasil and Terraheim.
Magics
Quote: Your affinities will not be limited and you will be allowed to have access to any sort of trees that you desire. Your mothers affinities are Wind and Tempest Magic. Her fighting style is melee focused and you will have access to learning about Spirit Magic and Wayfinding 

Perks
Quote: Your mother is an accomplished artificer and you will have access to not only solid gear, but you will also have funds to help you along the way. As a starfall teacher, you will have a home there and access to a myriad of children to interact with.

Additional Notes and Contacts
Quote: On an OOC level, I do sprite and as long as you have a good idea, I'll be able to sprite you a few things. There is a naming scheme that I have so please contact me so I can talk to you about it. My contact information is SaintL#0093 on discord
Topic Options