[Image: p3X757Nulyo08pHmHzFtRZWvS4AOZkRsPw-FcZtJ...e8KNgQusYz]
[Image: e9dP97XwjPS-9LYW_0fC_-wItw1E1AOuzm0EZ5OA...jp1jLmi-8G]

“Sisters! Below, Below
We're going where the winds don't blow
Yes we're all bound down
Sleeping in the cold below, Below
Sleeping in the cold below"

Quote:
Watching, It's all I do. Watching my siblings soar past me in every way. I can't help but feel a certain way. Is this feeling...pride? Envy? I can't tell. This feeling keeps swelling up and I simply bottle it away as bait for the fish.

I can keep doing this. Just live my simple life...just live how I want to live! I can live beneath their shadows. I don't need to shine like them to have happiness, right?
I’m Io Gardios! And nothing will ever get me down.
Right?
“Our sailing ship
Is for the hard and the quick
We roll our load and go
There's a living to be made
Or there's Hell to pay
When you're sleeping in the cold below”
“Why do you keep lying to yourself? “

“You can’t last forever…”

Quote:
It...it hurts to watch them anymore. I don’t know why but this thumping in my chest won’t go away. With all that I've come to understand, I can’t fathom the possibility of my vision turning hazy when I see them. The people I love, the people that cause me this much strife. No, no...I can do this. I can keep it hidden away! I can keep it from ever reaching the surface. Just like a fish, they survive on mostly water, I can too! I don’t need anyone. Just myself
…..

"There's a man on high
With the devil in his eye
And a golden hand, I'm told
It can hurt you, it can hold you
He can kick you or console you
When you sleeping in the cold below"

Quote:
She told me it wasn’t good to bottle everything. That’ll spill over one day in such a wave that it would take out everything. I didn’t believe her. I couldn’t believe her. How they’ve left the shadow they cast. Yet they grew to cast their own shadows as well.. I can’t...I can’t bear this anymore.. How am I supposed to cope when speaking only croaks out dead words?  Maybe he’s right.  Can you believe it? I’d ask them for help.
Then again…

Maybe it is time to get rid of this suffocating atmosphere? After all this feeling won’t go away. Not till I tear down the things that make me feel this way. I can’t do it, it's not in me to harm. But one thing’s for sure.

I can learn how, maybe even from [b]them.[/b]

Until then? Maybe this shaking will stop. Maybe i’ll finally stop being so [b]Cold.[/b]
[Image: Home.png]
Topic Options