SimpleRitual of Leonaus
[Image: 4JOXfME.jpg]

With rumor and hearsay circulating around Osrona, an official statement has been released by the Crown Princess, Eisele ras Petrakis. A confirmation that the party which ventured to Pantea did in fact locate and recover The First Sunrise, a tome which bears within the written and documented work of the very first Stellus and founder of Celestialism- Saint Niles of Astya.

Furthermore, the Crown Princess is in the beginning stages of organizing a grand ritual of magnificent proportions, to be held beneath the Church.

Quote:
'After reviewing the manuscripts of Saint Niles, I can say with utmost certainty that it is full of rituals deemed far too dangerous or unstable to be conducted properly, as well as various other notes. The most important of which is his work regarding the 'Ritual of Leonaus.'

A ritual which, according to the Saint, imbues the blessed with the resilience, ferocity, and spirit of Leonaus himself. The issue, however, was found within its stability, and thus resulted in it being banned by the Faith. Without a strong tether to this world, the blessed had their life extinguished in little under a year, the blessing far more dangerous than it was beneficial.

With recent advancements in Osrona, however, I believe that we can rework this blessing to remain indefinitely, with limitations. It will require a significant source of power, and through the workings of my mother and our forebears, there is only one answer-

The Chasm.

It will serve as a ritualistic power source far greater than anything Saint Niles had in his time, and it will require a lot of energy expended on our part. Yet I believe firmly that this is what we require to fight the darkness, our way to tip the scales in our favor. Leonaus-blessed paladins, even if only a few, will be able to combat the agents of chaos and darkness.

I ask for you to stand with me, to donate whatever cosmic or holy based materials you have and assist me in this most noble endeavor. I will need all the holy and cosmic magi I can find. 
It is our time to fight back.

We are not cattle, but lions.'

With the call for assistance given, the Crown Princess intends to utilize this ritual directly after she acquires the Petrakis Crown. The date has not yet been sent, but you are to approach should you have resources you wish to donate towards the grand ritual.
This will be held tonight at 7 P.M. EST at the Chasm beneath the church.
Topic Options