Cloutio2xAngelo and Aurelia Ban's inside story Feat. Elys
[Image: artworks-000534693354-v12lix-t500x500.jpg] 
Quote:"Join hands, everyone. Pray. We must save him."

Synopsis: Bang deals with some awful things on a daily basis. He keeps a very positive outlook on every situation looking to the good in all things no matter what. As he grew, as he learned, he began to understand more about himself new feelings and such make themselves apparent. Things were fine, but life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Bang has deep rooted trauma, insecurities, and various other unheard of issues. That make his everyday life hard to live. Normally they don't effect him as much, he is very good at hiding such. Masking things doesn't make them disappear. Aurelia proposes the idea of spirituality and getting closer with one's inner-self. After some deep diving into the Codex of Cosmos, Bang and Aurelia decide to host a grand ritual where she, and a few other members of the church aim to dive inside of Bang's head and help him fight off these toxic feelings. Lifting his heavy burdens.

Characters: Bang Kumo, Aurelia ven Grimmore, Angelo ven Pelleaux, Elys Gardios + maybe 1 more unsure

Tone: Emotional, Spiritual, life changing, tragic, wholesome, and very anime

Rewards: Something creative for the folks that join, I don't really want anything for myself, but DM do what u do

Risk: People will be inside of my head, so probably high risk

DM: IDK ls message me on Discord Twenty-Fifth Clout#7393
Please PLEASE PLEEAAAAAASEEEEEE LET THE MONKEY COME ABOARD!!!!

OOK OOK OO AHHHH!!

- RP Deprived Son K.
thats gotta be racist
Topic Options