DestroBistroEsshar's Most Wanted

Through virtue of the few loyal allies left by Vekel's side, a new letter is attached to most notable notice boards across the continent. Stamped with blood, each yellowed sheet of paper bears the official signature of Kark's Chosen, Esshar's trans-continental outlaw. Letters from anyone are still being accepted through a paid courier service at Waystone Inn.

Quote:As I write this letter to you Esshar, I face severe withdrawal from the immortal blood that now barely courses through my veins. My hunger drives me to the brink of madness, yet... I reach out to you. Not asking for help, not seeking sympathy. I chose to seize whatever means necessary to secure power for myself, and I'll happily suffer the consequences of my actions.

I've defied death, after all. This pales in comparison.

I've been exiled from my home, and I'm likely to be killed in every single settlement across the country. The people I loved the most turned their backs on me and the people I planned to help pray on my downfall. You surely ask yourself, 'but why?'

I chose to defy the cowardly Araceli. I chose to stay true to my faith and my devotion to the Blood God. Elias abandoned Osrona and pledged his allegiance to Asphodel, fleeing from his duties as not only a role model in the Shimmering City, but also his duties as a man. He is an Oathbreaker. The nations of Esshar are quick to dub me similarly, yet I've done nothing but stay true to my convictions and my loyalties. I was not permitted to enact divine retribution on the Oathbreaker and when I attempted to leave peacefully, the Queen of cowards ordered my capture.

They could not capture me. I am Kark's Chosen- the usurper of his holy throne.

To the people of Aesirheim.. I must say, I'm disappointed. We fled our homeland because the worship of the Triumvirate had been outlawed. We came to Esshar for a prosperous future. My mistake, sure.. but shame on all of you. You sacrifice your freedoms and ability to adhere to your traditions if you turn your back on me. And if that's the case, I've no need for you. I still consider you my Shield-Brothers and Shield-Sisters, so I cannot attack you. But know that you've brought great shame upon your ancestors.

I'm prepared to suffer. I'm prepared to walk alone. But I will never abandon my ways.

I will pursue immortality by my lonesome. I will become immortal. 

To my loved ones, I'm leaving everything behind. May we meet again, when I've overcome the next trials Kark will subject me to.

- Vekel

Asphodel | 
ENEMY
Achyon | ENEMY
Aesirheim | ENEMY
Moxtli | ENEMY
Osrona | ENEMY
The Fireblooded | ENEMY
The Shadowmire | ENEMY
Topic Options