radioFamily Is Everything-- To Me
[Image: 134-1349753_anime-starry-night-sky-background.jpg]

You Don't Understand What You've Taken 
But I'm Sure, You Will Understand. I Will Make You Understand. You Will All Understand. Understand What It Is To Make Me Feel This Way. To Take My Family.

The Stellus is not seen within the walls of Osrona following the attack and destruction of Baleford with the large scale battle that took place there. She did not return even to nurse her wounds. Though, she was not unseen. 

As if a shooting star traveling just a bit too close to Esshar she shoot across the sky night after night searching for what was taken from her, or exactly who had done such. Anyone she might deem responsible.

She sought Justice.

Quote:"Where ever you might have gone, you will not hide forever. You will die of old age before I do, I assure you that. Show your face Boreas, you and your people have crossed not only the Shimmering City, but you have crossed me. Personally.

As for any Ebonblooded that happen to cross me, I wish you only the best. There will be no hand dealt light. Not until she is with me.

You have been warned.

Prepare yourself."

[Image: L9Uj6Ex.png]
[Image: 2tONoHK.png]
 Three people roam the Church's grounds bound by collars and watched by various non-Magi.

Quote:
"I've made it clear how much family means to me, but how much does it mean to you all? The first of many to be held until you show your face and pay for the crime you have committed against me, Boreas.

The clock is ticking.

They will help me in the search for you."
A letter, delivered by carrier pigeon no less. Making it's way through the winds to find safety within the hands of the Stellus.

[Image: 87d0878b784fcf5729fbc5c03b430d2d.jpg]

Quote: Wrote: Wrote:
"You see all that energy that you have there. Yeah, I'd like you to bundle it all up; and use it to attack the people who are actually responsible for destroying your bridge, harming the lifestream, injuring and maiming your people, and capturing your family. 
Imagine what you'd be able to accomplish if you actually put all of this effort into getting your people back. You might've actually had them by now.

Lowering yourself to aid those who constantly attack you. After you claim that all dragons will die by your hand, yet you compromise to work with them to capture me instead of waging war. Does that make sense?

Make no mistake, we are not allies; Though I do question your priorities.

Love, Dragonlord Boreas~"

Sent back on the same bird the letter to her was delivered Claramonde sent out yet another message as well as a warning to the hiding Drakanite.

[Image: _ngQ-kO_EwDaR54Gw9KblVulIcHxggaMJJ1cUH-K...72ndshULhk]
Quote:
"You misunderstand me. As I told you before, you were and are but the first. There is a long line. I make no compromise. I work with no one. You have wronged me, personally. That is where we stand, Boreas.

You claim you were 'invited' to our fight. Though, once told to stand aside you ignored our invite. You spit on my extended hand and claimed you don't take orders from a human. You are no better. You took away my chance. What I had.

The Ebonblooded will meet what was always coming to them. I harbor no will to work alongside them.

You have accomplished a goal. You have gained vengeance, I do hope your dragon is proud. You've done something not many get to do before they meet their end. Take that and sing a prayer, make this easy. It doesn't have to be hard.

This is the last letter I will send you, from here on out we speak in person. And I will be there to speak."
[Image: unknown.png]

Fin.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: e2668c47755f12e88c4dfa63ac4ff5f9.png]
No.
Topic Options