DriveElite Squad.

[Image: tuxpi.com.1620036147.jpg]

Those within Achyon's Hand are notified by posters in the barracks and words being shared by all the soldiers roaming Achyon, Sergeant Delisle is hosting a tournament in order to assess the current Cadets, Corporals and Privates in order to see if they're fit for a project of his.

With help of Benedict Casval and Sergeant Delisle, the top three participants will receive rewards depending on how well they've performed so far. Comradery is encouraged, rivalry is even more so. This is to encourage a healthy relationship where soldiers work on making each other function better, and to be part of the most promising Sergeant's squad is one of the many reasons one should show up.

Quote:"Strength isn't everything but it is the language Esshar speaks. If you wish to become a better version of yourself, sign your name here and I'll make sure you're given a fair match up, and, an overall fun experience. Though, do know one thing - being part of this squad will mean you are to answer whenever we call you. You will be granted special assignments and report only to to authorized personnel. In the end, you want to become a person everyone in the Empire looks up to - this is your chance to prove yourself.

Make me proud, soldiers, for you are the future of Achyon and imperial excellence." 

OOC: This will happen Wedensday, 5th of may; between 4PM EST to 6PM EST. I'll make sure a guild announcement once we're ready. Yes, this is limited to Achyonites, the next one will probably be open when I get to making it.

Topic Options