KippahkidA Red Light Shines
[Image: 291-2918055_candles-colored-red-red-candles-burning.jpg]

[Image: grimmy.png]
News spreads throughout Osrona and its surrounding region.

With Atticus ven Grimmore absent from the public eye for years now, recently graduated from Starfall Academy rises a new Matriarch for the Red House.
Esther ven Grimmore, a woman of both piety and science stands to fill the void. 

Quote:
"People of Osrona, my Uncle, Atticus ven Grimmore has become overburdened with other 
necessary duties, so as I have come of age, it is now my duty to continue the work that
he so tirelessly put in to redeeming our name and returning us to the Trifecta."

"We have lost much of our wealth and our estate to the vile deeds of pretenders,
but what can never be taken from us is our name. House Grimmore are the chosen of the Lion's Paws,
and as Matriarch, I shall uphold with integrity what our family has stood for, for centuries."

"We are scholars, diplomats, and worldly people, I myself grew up upon the eastern coastlines of Jianghu.
But because of this, we are a House spread thin. So I extend this offer for both the natives and the immigrants of Esshar;
if you are interested in pursuing the paths of science, exploration, or just wish to aid the internal well being of Osrona,
I officially open my arms to those who seek help. No matter your past sins, House Grimmore will be here to aid
in any righteous endeavor that you may have."
[Image: candle-981461_960_720.jpg]
News spreads throughout Osrona and its surrounding region.

After serving twenty-seven faithful years as Matriarch of House Grimmore and Councilwoman of Osrona, the years of non-stop work has taken its toll on Esther ven Grimmore. After the defense of Aserheim, and the fall of Achyon, the wizened Grimmore took this time to usher in the new generation. Thus her eldest daughter, Aurelia ven Grimmore has now been announced to become the new Matriarch and Lady of Coins.

Quote:
Many, many years ago, I set sail to the shores of Esshar to redeem my family's name. A goal that I have seen completed. I have worked as a loyal and pious woman to the stars and city of Osrona for much of my life now. I have learned that it is a blessing to reach an age of retirement. Too many of my friends gone too soon, and too many children sired without both of their parents. 

But the true blessing is seeing my next of kin rise to the occasion. Not out of necessity, but because she is ready. I chose to bless my dearest Aurelia under Ios as I knew she would grow into an excellent leader one day, and I could not be more proud to see her fate come to fruition. 

So it is with a great joy, I have passed my titles of politic down to her. Now, we shall see the first head of our house since the schism no longer burdened with the past, but able to forge a future ahead. And with the passing of role of Matriarch so does the Lady of Coins. We are a family bound to the red stars, and with the guidance of Twe, she shall continue my work with shrewd efficiency in maintaining and growing Osrona's treasuries.  

I am most elated to see where she takes the Grimmore legacy next.

-Esther ven Grimmore
Topic Options