Zalmas[DM Requested] The Flying Valkyr!
[Image: b5098a3b0b9bb254e84e23762acad37f.jpg]
"A ship more than fit to sail the seas, and likely enough loot to sate any treasure hunter's fill for coin too." - Astrid The Valkyrian Warlord 1760 AC

Years before the events of the Pandemonium chase, The Therian Warlord Astrid and her motley crew sailed the seas of Esshar amassing all manner of treasures and trinkets in the hold of their flagship, The Flying Valkyr. But as time passed, the whereabouts of the ship have been lost to history. Caliban, the last living descendent of the old warlord has spent the last few years tracking down the old flagship with no progress... Until today. As things stand, the old warship has fallen into the hands of The Crimson Corsairs. A violent and less than amicable band of Vanirhallan raiders!

By gathering a motley crew of friends and willing volunteers, Caliban intends to reclaim what is rightfully his and end the terror of the Crimson Coursairs once and for all!

Character: Caliban
Tone: Adventurous, Vikings
Other Attendees: 4-5 people Probably from the Guild
Risk: COI
Reward: Gold! oodles of Gold! Fluff Ship! (Arcanium?) Some neat old punchy gauntlets to dev with!

DM: Still looking for one.
Amanita, The Verdant Justice, will attend!
Maru the Mauve Justice will attend!
[Image: togetic.gif]
Caliban, The Golden Justice Attending of course!
Baron, the Opal Justice will (try) to accompany!
Leah Wolff, The Twilight Justice, is always looking for adventure!
I will be running this! DM Found
Leilah will be so excited to join!
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Hah! Drakanite invited, I'll never run away from an adventure like this! Of course, if you let me come. - Hedor!
Topic Options