OhverrideSmonk DM?!?!?
Event Prefs: Listen, I'll do small events, I'll do big events. I just request patience since I'm new.
Discord: Big Smonk (ohverride)

Right, so. I'm new to this whole jazz. I've gotten some encouragement, and frankly, this whole thing is looooong overdue. Long overdue. I'll need to accrue resources like sprites, get used to the commands, find the sweet spot in stats, but if you're patient and comfortable with me experimenting a bit? I'll try and make it as fun and fulfilling as possible.

Also, due to circumstances in the past, I WILL be providing certain select folk event priority.

If you've run something for me before and need an event, you can put me on the phone. You know who you are. This is my way of paying you back.

I will try my darndest to make it fun - SEND ME THINE EVENTS!
Character: Ult 
Which Event: First Seed 

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast narrations! 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles was amazing and challenging and the puzzle was cool as well 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story of the event was cool to and I loved it 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I jumped into the void and got hurt from it I'd say it was fair and I got a new pair of kicks. 10/10

Overall: 10/10  Great event!

Any other comments: Ult haves learnt that reading books does in fact make one grow their power and will not make fun of another book reader again. 10/10 would jump into the void again.
Character: Zen Mugen

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Was pretty fast, no issues there!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Everything was balanced! It was thrilling and challenging and would 100% want to do it again if granted the chance!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was written well, had me engaged from start to finish!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Punishments were fair!

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: I'm not going to lie, the fight with the void Beast was one of the most fun I've ever had. There was last hit moments that had me on the edge of my seat. Look forward to having events with this dm in the future!
Character: Eyihl

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): It was fast, yes! Sometimes it took a little while, but nothing too much - mostly because they were finishing to deal with map things, as far as I'm aware.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were fuuuuun- and made me squirm in DESPAIR, as well- so, this works? I would maaaybe say to expand the scenario a bit on puzzles (because I am a pea brain to those things, but you probably noticed that)!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I AM HAPPY
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I SQUIRMED AT EVERY FIGHT BUT I LOVED SO MUCH THE ITEM I GOT- I would glob all the risks again with all my might. I HAVE NO REGRETS.

Overall: I feel like you did pretty well, especially considering that you're getting used to everything, and I hope we can do an event together again!!!

Any other comments: I appreciate that you had enough presence of spirit to not personally strangle my character..... in all battles. <3
I felt that you're very easygoing in all our interactions and it made me feel comfortable; I believe this is pretty important, as well :>
ANDDD- The mechanic of the dolls were something pretty interesting, and I AM SAD that I don't have'em anymore. BUT I WILL TRY TO GET OVER IT.... maybe.
Character: Rosemary Okabe
Which Event: The Cathedral of Glinting Shadows
Responsiveness: Very responsive 
Fast narrations! 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Holy shit they were good. Mans was trickiest 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was a really good story bases. Kept it interesting and fun.10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I was the meat shield and got a perm but thats okay! So worth the dev. 10/10

Overall: 10/10  Great event!

Any other comments: The perm was cool asf tho <3
[Image: d19f2714ec49310b646c83f434db28e7-png.jpg]
Character: Leonard Caewynn

Responsiveness: Very responsive. He actually responded so fast to us that I was wondering how the F he was doing so.

Balance: Good battles, specially the very last one. Felt like a true challenge.

Storytelling: Due to the pacing (Players had to AFK quite a lot mid event) I felt a bit disconnected to the storytelling at by the middle of it, but it was NOT his fault at all. What he showed and how he did so was pretty good.

Fairness: Very fair. The puzzle wasn't hard, we were just dumb. And the rewards were creative for the things we faced.

Overall: Good DM, incredibly fast with responses and the event as a whole. 9/10 because I had a slight feeling that he didn't prepare for players trying to go through things that he had not written down for the story, but I might be incorrect. I recommend him.

Character:

Seraphina Vexillia

Responsiveness: He was incredibly fast. Like to a superhuman degree. This man is a beast.
Balance: First battle felt like we totally steamrolled him, but the second battle really showcased he was just giving us false hope. The final boss battle could have killed us, but this was a high CoD so it was QUALITY.
Storytelling: The storytelling was on point. If it wasn’t for the constant interruptions irl I would have felt more connected to it. Not at the fault of the DM.
Fairness: Very fair. I’m bad at puzzles and although I struggled with it. Still glad it was in there. Battles were good fairness and the rewards we got from said battles were quite interesting.
Overall: Very good DM. Glad he was chosen to run this event as his storytelling was incredibly well put together and the balance felt just right. My only gripe is that it feels like he had a very set storyline and it couldn’t be altered slightly depending on various factors IC because he had a script to follow. Also he made it so that when defeating enemies, he kind of wrote how we defeated them behalf of our characters rather than allowed us to create an interesting narrative around how we beat them in our writing. 9/10.
(Sorry for the long wait for this review!)
Character: Melos Equisol

Event: Goblin's Hoard.

Responsiveness: 10/10 We'd barely finish responding to one narration before the next was posted.

Balance: Stellar, the fights were absolutely balanced too perfectly. 10/10

Storytelling: Excellent, introduced some lore about a goblin hoard - their traps, and their trapped pets. I think with such a limited concept, they've introduced quite the fun story. 10/10

Overall: 10/10 - I wasn't part of the original crew, added due to two people disappearing right before the event started and it felt so natural and interesting that I loved every minute of it! Very good, would be enslav- contacting Smonk for an event soon.
Character: Ezra

Event: sanfey's adventure to fun land

Responsiveness: Smonk was very responsive both during the event and in the lead up to the event, taking into account people's various schedules and whatnot and also the time the event took and their sleepy-meter. Only thing I'd like to see in the future is the narrates taking into account the actions of the party. i.e: During the first Demon General since people let me take it out in RP, I roleplayed being swallowed and then having a bunch of crystals explode it from the inside out. The narrate didn't reflect this. It would have been a good inclusion; not a huge deal mind you just something to keep in mind!!

Balance: Do not be afraid to down people! Be mean! I feel like the last boss was pretty on the nose for the balance, but even that could have been tweaked to be a touch stronger. You've got it in you, I believe. It eventually comes with experience so don't worry!!

Storytelling: For this it feels like we skimmed the surface of a story, or rather, read the Amazon Synopsis of it but didn't receive any deep details. Why did Godrik do what he did for example, what were his motivations? WHO summoned the Demon Generals? What were they after in the end? Just ore? Something more? What was the purpose of the gate? Things like that - you can tie things in together in a nice cohesive story with all of these little bits and pieces. Again, the story was like the Amazon Synopsis of a great book, but I didn't have enough money to buy said book.

Overall: Needs a bit more work but overall I do not have major complaints. The above is merely advice for the future for you!
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Character: Begonia
Event: sanfey's adventure to fun land (Reach Heaven Through Violence)

Responsiveness: 9/10. He did his best given the fact that half of the party was passing out halfway through the event, that we went for six hours, and that we basically went on a mini anime adventure in one go. I do have to echo the comment about narration not tending to include party actions - although I understand this is part of his DMing style too, given the fact that he doesn't like doing actual 'you get the final kill' posts. Overall, we went at a pretty good pace!

Balance: 7/10. Don't be afraid of fucking people up to the brink. No. Seriously. You were getting the hang of it by the final boss, but we did kind of have the healing of gods and men alike (and then there was me, which we will not talk about). Now go and break some kneecaps! (I did like the little gimmick you did with the dual bosses, though.)

Storytelling: 8/10. It kind of felt like playing a dungeon crawler without any of the major details found in the background. I would've HAPPILY had this event be twice as long if it had some kind of narrative component besides the singular non-hostile encounter we had. As it is, it was still pretty engaging. Maybe we'll just have to go back later, although there wasn't much of a plot hook reason to do so. 

Overall: 9/10. I can forgive coherency errors and balance fuckups as long as everyone's having fun, and I'd say it's easy to say we had an absolute blast (including Melos, who got blasted out of the fucking stratosphere multiple times). A few of the issues introduced were probably from the fact that we were a high-level and rather tanky party.

Any other comments:

[Image: Ag7YTB6.png]
[Image: xELy1ot.png]
He did not manage this. Pray for his success next time.
Topic Options