BLOXBloxDM
Hello! As an update, I'm not currently running events. Thank you all for requesting me to run your events, I liked many many of your ideas, but I can't respond to everyone with the things I am also doing on the side, and I don't want to promise an event when, at best, it's a tentative 'maybe' if they get run. When this changes I'll update the thread. xoxo
so i forgot to update the thread

(currently running mostly overworld/public events, if u have an interesting idea lmk and all reviews, no matter how critical, are welcomed and will be met with gratitude)
I don't think I've ever been in a Blox Event(Trademark), so the Curse Series(Copyright) was my first experience and man, what a great first experience! I didn't participate in most of them, and I actually kind of regret that because in the few that I participated it was a lot of fun!! Each event had its own thematic and MECHANIC which to me was actually just amazing, since it's not something I've seen anyone else do in the other continuous public events I participated.

Plus, I just have to appreciate the references. And the rewards. 

Thank you, Blox.
link baiano reborn
The curse upon Xuefeng series of events were really excellent from every perspective. The lore was intriguing, the fights were challenging, and the overall stories of each individual spirit, as well as the overall narrative was extremely well done. I cannot thank blox enough for running these and am very excited to see what they do next!
[Image: unknown.png]
Haven't been in every of the Xuefeng spirit events, but what I've seen was quite fun and looked well done. It was nice that my newbie ass got some recognition despite essentialy just showing up without stealing any spotlight from the intended crowd of the settlement. Would ruin my sleep cycle again to attend or at least watch.
Key/Character: Raffile
Which Event: Catch a Moth in 1 hour or less
Responsiveness: 10/10 DnD style event extremely responsive I had a lot of fun
Balance: N/A didn't actually fight at all in this event. Team and I was able to handle without combat.
Storytelling: 10/10 lovedd though I would of liked to explore the town more and see if there was anything shady about the farmer I enjoyed. Basic fetch quest but done well.
Fairness: 9/10 we didn't fight this nothing too good was given out but one of our party was rewarded slightly for rolling a nat 20! Inspiration woo!
Overall: Loved/10 look often people don't do a dnd style event and this was not just done but it was done well. Light hearted, thinking went into it, lots of rolls, great little side story for a group that can't normally be in events due to schedules.

Any other comments: please keep them coming we don't got enough going on in the timeframe we can playy
Key/Character: ShiroKirishiki
Which Event: Catch a Moth in 1 hour or less
Responsiveness: 10/10 DnD vibes. Really chill problem solving scenario.
Balance: No combat, but all results from rolls felt fair and engaging.
Storytelling: Pretty good! A very quick event, so not a lot of chance for anything crazy, but it felt well put together and the pacing was good for what it was.
Fairness: Totally fair, as stated above. One of our party got inspo for a nat 20. That was pretty chill of them.
Overall: This was alot of fun. A really nice change of pace from my usual doom and gloom posting on this key. It was fun to do a simple quest and feel like I could accomplish something!

Any other comments: I hope that there are more during this time frame! It's my first one, but I would love to do another in the near future.
w- while i appreciate the kind words guys i didn't run that event...
Key/Character: Fantasy P. Kasca
Which Event: Love Blox
Responsiveness: 10/10
Balance: Balance in all things.
Storytelling: 10/10 Love Blox
Fairness: 10/10 Love Blox
Overall: Love Blox

Any other comments: DM my events thanks.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
(03-26-2024, 03:26 PM)BLOX Wrote: w- while i appreciate the kind words guys i didn't run that event...

Aweee sorry lol they said search blox on the forums.
Topic Options