TreBattle of StormCoast

[Image: tuxpi.com.1597549295.jpg?width=333&height=471]
Key/Character
: ????/ Alphonse Hesse

Other Attendees: Barsburg Soldiers will be given a brief and a selection phase to follow before being deployed.
Risk: Low-risk chance of death
"I will not just stand by - I fear that only few will understand that my ambitions only grow while being idle.. I need to break the ice on these things so I can continue my true objective."
While being approached by a few of the lower ranking soldiers Alphonse was brought with a idea to further the advancement on the barsburg weapons of service - this being said he was given a blue print of a weapon that could prove useful - it will also count as a breakthrough.
Taking any chance he could Alphonse jumped to action to take lead in this mission to collect a catalyst for lighting - after a few weeks of prep their recon team was able to find a coast that habits a being that's power source is probably the item they are looking for.
The orders came down and the forces would fall in line the selection would end and the team will move out.
Reward: Something that can be used as a core for lighting / to be made into something else later.
DM: Still looking for one.
Canceled due to the recent vanish of a important figure for it.
Topic Options