UnicornsUni a DM? yeehaw
Key: LoaDM

Event Preferences: Right so any, if not most, events are fine with me.  Feel free to come to me with any event you may have in mind that you'd like hosted. I have quite the experience with all types, though I'd like to improve upon my public events more often.

Contact Information: Loa#4054

Anything Else: I respond to people pretty quickly so rest assured that you'll receive a response from me if you decide to inbox me any information. I will run events based on 'first come, first served' rules. If you come to me first and I accept the event to DM, the next person who messages me after accepting the first event, will have priority next. 

Event Status: Now Available Again! Usually take the weekends to myself for relaxation!

Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
Key/Character: Scarlett
Which Event: Time to hunt.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): A bit of time however they were all very detailed and admireable narrations which were pleasing to read.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Pretty fair to me.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Excellent story telling.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Overall it was fair and deserved if one were to get punished.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: nope
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Tonak Botcher
Which Event: Time to Hunt.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Time was a bit long but its her first time. So i was cool with it. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Pretty fair to me.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Fucking beautiful. Dirty old men always makes a story interesting heh.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Yeah it was great. I look forward to future events.

Any other comments: Aye aye keep good times rolling.
Key/Character: DivineDragoness/Lilith V. Augustus
Which Event: Time to Hunt

Responsiveness: Some posts took longer than others, but in every way they were engaging with the group at all times, feeling as if a member of the party themselves.
Balance: Battles were super entertaining~ Took a few adjustments at times, but even in the adjustment testing there was fun to be had.
Storytelling: Yes, it did feel like a cohesive and very fun story.
Fairness: Punishments were fair in my eyes.

Overall: 10/10. Delicious time.

Any other comments: Keep improving and keep it up~
Key/Character: Rain the Shadow/Keyair Viveiros

Responsiveness: I would say yes. It took a bit at times but honestly it was always worth the wait.
Balance: The battles ranged from funny(good funny) to challenging. There were adjustments that needed to be done here and there but that's to be expected.
Storytelling: Yes, definitely.
Fairness: The punishments made sense and weren't over the top.

Overall: 20/10(10/10 really but ye)

Any other comments: More cowbell!!
Key/Character: Miranu
Which Event: Time to Hunt.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Took a bit between narrations but it was worth it. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Pretty good.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Great. The dirty old man had me laughing the entire time. Entertaining for sure.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10

Any other comments: I look forward to the next event.
Key/Character: MysteriousShounenHeroX - Diedrich Augustus
Responsiveness: The response times were pretty normal. They weren't too slow, and they weren't too fast. Everyone was able to RP comfortably within the time frame that we worked with.
Balance: There were a few hiccups at the start, but that was mostly because of becoming aware of what you were working with. Once you got the hang of how things were, that's when the ball really started running. It was pretty fair, fun and engaging.
Storytelling:  It was a good story for the adventure we had. It really felt like we were called to assist a small village. Everything from the start to the end was pretty good to me.
Fairness: I believe it was pretty fair, especially for what we were aiming for. 
Any other comments:
I wouldn't mind another event DM'd by you. Now that you've a grasp on how to DM now, I'm looking forward to what other events you'll be able to do.
Key/Character: Rain the Shadow/Keyair Viveiros
Which Event: Dangers of the Wolf Kind

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes they were
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Pretty entertaining though the final boss fight was bumpy
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I was expecting demons, I got demons.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): So everything else was fine save for the final boss fight where things were a little bumpy, but Unicorn gave a fair chance to claim the final reward. The punishments also made sense and were inline with the story being told. So yes, it was fair.

Any other comments: You made me hungry during the event nerd <3
Key/Character: Didosforte/Nidaz
Which Event: Adventure in the Ancient Temple! ( Part 1 )

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrations were relatively quick and consecutively the responses too, where after we finished talking, we already got another narrate!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were pretty good, even considering some initial problems to fix the creature's life.. But otherwise everything went well! The battles were fun and the traps interesting, to punish the greedy goblins..

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The time that she spent working on this event was shown here, and it was incredible! The narrations together with the beautiful icons used to both decorate the place (mainly the temple), and for the creatures we faced were great! I actually felt I was venturing into an ancient temple.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): As I said, everything was justified! Even more the traps that served to punish greedy goblins, very good! And in the end we received what we asked for, considering the risks! So all good!

Any other comments: Thanks again for accepting being the dm for this event, where I would love to have you as the dm for a part 2 of this! And also.. Poor Alfredo.
[Image: image.png]
Key/Character: Vredas
Which Event: Soul Searchin

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Their narrations were sized in a correct way being a bit small but still compacting all the information still.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Incredible just when you think an enemy has no other tricks up it's sleeves it somehow evolves and gets even stronger making you have to try harder and coordinate more then before with teammates.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It felt like a great journey with us seeing great icons of creatures and animals as we fought them and with the narrations right after when they get stronger or after felt good as you could feel a almost sort of worthiness as you have completed the quest.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Everythng was justified and we got the correct awards with a decent quantity and good quality.

Any other comments: Thanks for being our DM even though the main player had died as we brought each other together because of it.
Topic Options