BlazeNight3A future Venture out to Sea
[Image: tk2Fv4hAcq4qREynubQOvQzseSW1sbuZislVwo_z...m4Gfi8r0hx]
[Image: pTGg1ldtkgunNwiczZhdLFh1U_pAfiaJ_YG8Y8ay...2j8oOsbN-N]

War stretched over the horizon. But in the city of secrets? The waves move to their own beat. This time the waves reveal a city shrouded in waves. Held aloft by tidal surges. Shortly after the address from Alabaster, the recent Naval commander came into the light, A proposal for the children across Esshar. Something to get them away from war till it ended...one way or another.

Quote:"I know especially now that, everyone is preparing for war and the likes...but I say this. What’s a war without a bit of a reward to the children beforehand? What better way to give children something to look towards, to keep that glimmer of hope. Just as all the children across Esshar have been invited for a safe haven. I invite those same children to The Swimming City. "

Quote:
"Something I’ve recently found...exploring the deep sea. Something that rises every once in a couple of centuries.  Plenty of items in there for children, I think. I haven’t been inside it myself honestly but...That’s the best part of the excitement.
A venture into the unknown. What else would be better for kids than to explore what lays on the horizon? What better way for a child to grow than where the waters are most unpredictable? Of course, they’ll be supervision...I’m no monster."

But in due time, the swimming city will be expecting open waters for children...Perhaps all soon in due time

• Cassius Gracia is starting to chart a friendly expedition for children across esshar, to this supposed Swimming City somewhere in the sea.
  • Something’s churning in the water, perhaps a Friend of the Naval commander? Or something else...
  • Materials were being gathered at a rapid pace, all to reach the Swimming city
[Image: Home.png]
Topic Options