~Aoria-sama~A Debt
[Image: X1pynn5.jpg]
Quote:Amongst the frozen trees of Myllenoris, a cloaked figure makes it's way forward. Known as Danica Drugovic', leader of The Nightbound guild. Behind her are those among her ranks, two handfuls of powerful magi. All of which are ready to defend Myllenoris in the oncoming attacks made by demon and Theria alike. Danica, also known as Lady Nightmare, makes her way to turn toward her ranks. Her Glooms, also known as her second in commands or advisors, make statements to the group alongside her. It is said loud enough for all of Myllenoris to hear, especially Amalia.

First, it is Danica who steps forward to speak.

Quote:"In our time o' need, Myllenoris gave us aid. When tha' entirety  of Esshar wanted ta' maim, an' kill us - Myllenoris gave us compassion an' understanding. They gave us sanctuary, a place ta' be safe from 'arm. Now some o' those same people are joinin' with tha' demons themselves, o' standin' by an' watchin'. When it was assumed tha' we were workin' with demons- our 'eads were 'unted. Now? Those same people are allowin' others ta' do tha' exact thin' an' stayin' quiet bout' it. Hypocrisy. Stupidity.

Our loyalty lies with those tha' 'elped us rather than lashed out at us under false pretenses. 
We fight with Myllenoris.
We will defend them as they 'ave done for us."

Next, it is Demios Arborea that steps forward to speak. One of Lady Nightmare's advisors.
Quote:
"Long have I found Dun's antics amusing, but this performance has failed to hit the mark for me. The denizens of Hel'heim are a threat not only to the innocents of this world, but also to the dragons.
How long will it be before their might is seen as a threat to demon kind and they themselves are assaulted by the uncontrolled horde.
The people of Myllenoris have been reasonable and understanding in their regard to me and my wife and as such, we stand with them against the threats this menace pose.
Theria's march into the abyss is not one that shall go unopposed."

Orca Hellaxis the next to step forward and speak. Another of Gloom rank, second in command and advisor.

Quote:"The Demon-Scourge has been nothing but a nuisance in our eyes. They are volatile beings composed of depravity.

They are the false propaganda, cause for prejudice against the Occult. If people seek to ally with them, they must be struck down alongside them.
We will not only protect Myllenoris in the coming war, but also attack with them. 
If Theria wishes to be caught in the crossfire, so be it.
Demons have no place in this world. And they will learn it."

Athanoti Hellaxis steps forward. Not only Danica's sister, but also one of her Glooms.

Quote:"I'm standin' wid' 'da same people I hate 'cuz I've learned of repeats of the past.
The demons takin' Theria just like 'dey did almost a hundred years ago. I would've thought they would of done better than this.
Now the 'der leaders and are even corruptin' them!
I like them all in Theria, and I wish I didn't have'ta do'dis but I gotta fight.
I gotta fight for'da right cause."

Lastly, Saranta Hellaxis steps forward. The last of Danica's glooms and advisors.

Quote:“Demons are a part of balance, something I have agreed on for many moons.
Yet,  a fool pushes for changes that aren’t yet welcome.
I have spoke to the demons, related to them in other ways, yet it seems the current mass only wants to shed blood, paint the snow red, paint the world we exist like dolls in, red.

Theria only wants to shed more and more and more it seems, paint your friends, kin, children in this blood. How vile. I believe it is time for judgement, judgement for gnashing your teeth at friends, allies, my kin. 
Let The fools in Theria be judged for wanting blood.
Their heads shall be placed on the block soon.

With their pieces spoken, their stance is made known. The Nightbound will remain an ally of Myllenoris, and help protect them.
To repay kindness that was once shown to them.
A debt that will be paid in full.
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Topic Options