Suggestions
Wake up, you're still in the car.
[Image: b6bWoga.png]
..Forget about invis potions.

Change Mask Potion so that it doesn't take up the potion slot, these people aren't going to buy the potion if they can't consume my drugs too on the side, please, my gacha addiction.. : (
(10-11-2022, 02:49 PM)Myradin Wrote: ..Forget about invis potions.

Change Mask Potion so that it doesn't take up the potion slot, these people aren't going to buy the potion if they can't consume my drugs too on the side, please, my gacha addiction.. : (

I'm not buying your potions to drink them Myradin

I'm buying your potions to plant evidence when I cap someone I dislike.
Speaking of potions, it may be a good idea to seperate buff/boosting potions such as attunement potions, adrenaline potion, or drugs, from potions that are only utilitarian in nature like lodestone or Lumberjack.

Since I end up always having an attunement potion on me, I never use the utility potions. I am not even using the gift of gab potion both because it'll remove the attunement, and if I'll have to fight? I'll end up drinking an attunement and waste what time still remained of gift of gab.

My suggestion? Rather than have all potions take the same potions slot, just have two potion slots:

Potion Buff slot.
Potion Utility slot.

Some potions that that are used for utility while also giving minor buffs will have to be altered of course, like the levitation potion that gives +5 agility when you drink it.
Once done however? One can always have their potion buff, and still drink the utilitarian potions without having to worry about losing their buffs.
(10-11-2022, 04:39 AM)TheHipster Wrote: /Ping IS absolutely an OOC command, used to more or less grab the attention of someone who is otherwise not looking at their screen.

Personally, there should be some IC tool to discern invisibility potions (like if you bump into them, or a message when your door opens, etc.) As opposed to essentially having to ping checking someone and seeing you're being spied on.

Bad precedent IMO. (Though I guess I'll go by this ruling until changed :rolling_eyes: )

Excluding /ping as a detection method only incentivizes people to lie to admins. If it's made an official ruling, people will claim they bumped into the invisible player and there'll be zero way to disprove it.

It'll cause way too much headache to even try to enforce this, especially since it goes against precedent set in the past. There's a reason people believe /ping can be used to detect invisibility. It's been ruled that way many times.
[Image: unknown.png]

Please, by every god in existence, make the Oath description change the exact same input box as artificing and literally any other description box

also, please, fix Oath not changing the tag so I don't have to feel bad about ticketing admins 10,000 times
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Add a public apartment option for independent settlements. Port Fortune currently has too many players with not enough space to build a house for each of them. An apartment will be able to resolve it, but we can't build one due to mechanical constraints.
(10-13-2022, 02:26 PM)Detective100 Wrote: Add a public apartment option for independent settlements. Port Fortune currently has too many players with not enough space to build a house for each of them. An apartment will be able to resolve it, but we can't build one due to mechanical constraints.

This is prioritized code wise, just not as simple as mapping it.
Its no secret that unarmed is lacking right now. I believe part of that is the glove weapons are extremely lacking.

I can think of two things that could help. Perhaps either or, or both:

1: Add -weight. How does it make sense that having a book in your hands restrains you less than having literally nothing? It would make sense ICly that having your hands unrestrained during combat would be a weight advantage over others. I understand that the +agi is already doing that, but its nowhere near enough agi.

2: Add +phys. Swords have +phys, the greatsword being an example of a weapon that is ridiculously stronger than the gloves of same tier when it goes to making armed attack strongers. Unarmed attacks feel like they hit like a wet noodle in comparison. +phys on gloves would help that.

Just my 2 cents.
Allow glamour potions to be applied to pets, especially the ones that pick stuff up. And a way to change their icons. It'll be cute iunno.

Treat the ability like any other glamoured object and/or custom housing assets. Someone caught abusing it for the chuckles has it changed back to the default icon or delete the pet outright. Whatever needs to be done to keep folks in check for that freedom.
Topic Options