Hibiki"Disconnect"
"Disconnectd"
"the years are passing by, the saeons changeing, my body ageing and living. yet..........i feel disconect from...all"
"i can feel my body. and emotions yet, from time to time a Fog hangs over my head, hidding all what i was doing, forgoeteing, stuff  with my already broken head but....why do not care anymore for things wich happen in this world?, have i grown distanced engough to ignore, the issues of wars and politics. im used to them yes, but i also feel pain"
"but i for dont care about what people do, cause.....who am i? to chose for them?.....i cant......yet one can disaprove, surely?. but for me if i get told a issue or hey xxxx kiled xxx or xxx died............ i feel sad taht a life is gone yet, unless they lay close to my heart or family. i dont mourn them.....cause i dont know what to feel some days anymore
because frankly with how this world of wars and politic work, and magic is"
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
"and i never wish to become a villan. yet if the saying is true........i rather end myself before breaking the hearts of the nation seeing me becoming evil to be smitten down."
"yet.....im afraid of death....im old yes and i know one day my time is due. but.....who isnt afraid of death?...we all act brave and show the next generation were strong. and there is nothing to fear. yet........the next day could be our last......and if i ever die. ......kinda hope people bring me back without necromancy cause......I kinda have lots of many many grandchildren and great-grandchildren to watch over.....even as a spirit or as a star.......or else........but in the end gala guides and weaves our paths
i dont know anymore what im wirting,now time to get wasted...."
Topic Options