lostrozenMeranthe's Got Talent Two: Electric Boogaloo
Many years have passed, since the last time the Royal Theater of Londo has seen a grand show, yet once more do fliers fly across Meranthe:

[Image: s7czeyI.png]

When: TBD! Looking for contestants!
Where: Royal Londo Theater, the heart of Londo's entertainment district (198,668,1)
Entry Fee: 800 Coins for contestants (there will be ten slots total, so it is first come, first serve!)

"Once more do we fire up the stage in Londo's Royal Theater! In honour of my greatest friend, Friday Valmonte, I once again open the doors of the theater to host the second round of Meranthe's greatest talent show! Come one, come all, and show us what you got! Light up the night!"

Contest Details:
Join us for the second round of Meranthe's Got Talent in a night of unforgettable performances. This time, we will have judges, but the audience will also get to choose their favourite!

Rules and Regulations:
1. All participants must register via Gwyndolyn P. Kasca with the deadline being Sunday, 4 PM EST. (You may do so via letters in-game, PMs in-game, or by discord DMS. My discord is lostrozen) There will be ten contestants, so there are ten free spots! There will be an update with a proper date for the talent show once all contestant spots have been filled.
   - Entry fee of 800 coins must be paid at the time of arrival!

Performance Guidelines:
2. Each act will be allowed an introduction, what brings them to the talent contest, what inspires them to do said talent, and then they will have a maximum of 10 (in-character) minutes on stage to perform. (PLEASE HAVE SOME KIND OF PRE-TYPE READY AHEAD OF THE CONTEST!)
   - Performances must be suitable for a general audience – keep it clean and respectful!
   - Use of witchcraft or fel magics will get you arrested. Don't do it, dude.

Judging Criteria:
3. The audience will vote for their favorite performances, to decide the "Audience Favourite"! However, there will also be three very competent judges(to be announced at a later date) who will decide the placements of the contestants.

Eligibility:
4. Open to all individuals except those of Fel alignment or those with known Fel-adjacent affiliations (duh!). The Royal Londo Theater reserves the right to disqualify any participant on these grounds and are not responsible for the following arrest and potential execution of these individuals.

Conduct:
5. Participants (and audience!) are expected to maintain a respectful attitude at all times. Disruptive conduct may result in disqualification and removal from the theater.
  - Respect for fellow contestants and theater staff is paramount.

Prizes:
6. Grand Prize: Now the fun part! 50,000c for first place, 30,000c for second and 20,000c for third! There may be smaller, neat trophies. The reward for the Audience Favourite will be announced later! A fun surprise!

"Hey-hey, people! I really wanted to host one of these, though I have delayed it a little much. I hope to see many folks sign up, show everyone what they can do and, most importantly, have fun! That's what we are here for, after all."

For the audience:
There will be a RAFFLE, should you desire to participate! The ticket for the raffle will cost 2,000c and there will be a limit of five tickets per person to increase the odds of winning!
Topic Options