LungA revelation
At serenity, flown meditates for hours, seeking calm his emotions, reach the unarmed aptitude, act free from anything hindering the mind, and a glimpse of his soul sparkes.

Suddenly all made sense, was his on the martial arts path by chance?, no, he could sense deep inside his essence, the afinity the influence, the tendence to it, it was clear one thing that soul on every next life would always come back to unarmed.

The man curiosity soon blooms, as he begins look at libraries and all sources of knowledge about souls with spefic tendences, the few data he is able to find about it, states that places outside meranthe with culture towards it, may posses the anwsers he is looking for.

The revelation awakes something inside flown, despite his duties with serenity he knew, was not coincidence, he finnaly understood more his nature, he had to go look for it, maybe he would reach another level when discovering more about it, so does he begin his next journey, travel all arround world seeking more knowledge, returning to meranthe a few times, yet just to keep his research updated.

Quote:"You will need another captain rued, i wont be able to fullfill the duties i agreed carry, thanks for eveything and sorry for suddenly leaving all, but this is my calling, this journey may bring a deeper understanding about myself, and my martial arts."

-Flown
Proper goodbyes and warning to close friends are given, the man sails word ahead to the unknow thing he may find, in the seek of the closet thing from him, his own self.

Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Life is quite funny, when you decide that you would take the heels of it, it surprises from the most sudden momments, the man that finds himself between choices, no longer he will be able to manage both with quality, one is needed to be focused: on seek his goals, or give prioritie to something else. 
After think about it, who cares who we came from or more about ouselves, in the end what we are is already inside of us since the begin, and there will be a time and place for everything, for now? this objective was traded for other.

There will always have another life for this soul influence again with martial arts for the whole journey, but this life? this essence of it? there is only one like it and wont have another equal it ever again. 
So is better give priority to the good of it, when you think like that is clear what the obvious choice is.

[Image: image.png?ex=669c39d9&is=669ae859&hm=5ad...1405c856c&]
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Topic Options