Your Adoptive Mother
A kitsune
A magi of, Holy, Fire, Energy, Spirit/Summoning, Holyfire
Jiuweihu Devout and Lifestream Enthusiast
About YOU!
Quote:
There is 1 Boy and 1 Girl
Both are Human.
You would carry the Ioko surname, what you name yourself otherwise is fine!
Either are ages 7 who is playable in 2124 or 10 who is playable whenever, ages subject to change as the years go by.
Your original parents are unknown to you as you were adopted at a very young age.
Your Possible Features: Purple Hair, Pink Hair, Pink Eyes, Pale Blue Eyes, Teal Eyes
You would be raised under the Values of the Illuminated. Kindness, Respect, and Understanding, as well as taught to be loving and helpful to those around,
even if they may seem undeserving of such.
You would be heavily encouraged to partake in the Illuminated Faith icly but it is not a requirement.
Due to odd afflictions of your previous parents there is a chance that your physical appearance may be minorly altered though some non visible, a weird long toothy smile, a certainty of a birthmark of a purple crescent moon on the left shoulder, carried through the bloodline of your father, a possibility of black bones due to an affliction to your father at a young age.
Magics are not restricted in any way bar any widespread shunned magics of practice, Occult is fine!
Main or Alt is fine, I have no preference towards this as long as you are active.
Contact me at @kaliion on discord if you are interested, availability will be updated here as time goes by.
The 10(now 12) year old and girl has been taken, the other is now 9 and will be available to play in about a weeks time.
I forgot to update this but the other child is playable as of now, would spawn at 13.
With recent events the spot for the girl is reopened, no specifics outside of your name being Miya Ioko, which you'll have to ticket to change more than likely. You would be 17.
Bumping this once more.
Given I've had a few people reach out regarding this and wanting to play other characters than these two, I'll be locking this to the two kids above for the foreseeable future, both of which are 24(girl) and 21(boy), but you'd have two younger siblings now because of the former situation mentioned.
Topic Options