[Image: pasted-image-0.png]
Quote:"Tiara, love, I have something for us to do. A journey of sorts."

"Wha'? Fuck are ya' talkin' 'bout, ya' brat?"

"Trust in I, love, you will find that I have a great sense of direction."

"I'll find tha' yer' a lil dumb shite!"

"Your little dumb shite."

"Tha' was corny, Miyu."

"I know, now come on! The seas await, what we may do, will shock the world!" 

There are a special group of folks, looked away in a place far from home. Miyuhiko had known about them for some time, and with the reach they have now they were actually able to get a lead on their whereabouts. Why were they dragging Tiara along? That would come later! The point is, the two had a prison to arrive to, lots of people to kill, and two fellas that probably shouldn't be released onto the world. Do you think they care? Well. They might! Thing is, the Shinjitsu plans to put the Assassin's Fist to use, so those awaiting at the prison best be on their A-Game. Neither of them plan to pull punches! Sidenote, they hardly have enough time alone, this is a mutual interest! Violence and mischief!

Attendees: Miyuhiko Shinjitsu and Tiara Irontail
Risk: DM pick dat shit
Themes: Think like Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but like with a nonbinary person with anger issues and a crazy rat lady who also kind of has anger issues, and they also both have enormous egos. Hmmm, oh and prison break. Oh. And uhhhh lots of fun and killings (We tryin to raise our KDAs) hmmm and some romantic bits. more than some. A lot.
Rewards: Will be discussed but aye theres a lot u could think of!!!
DM: I summon, thy, come to me!!
[Image: unknown.png?ex=65f5b15d&is=65e33c5d&hm=2...87400197c&]
"For a fortnight there, we were forever running.."

[Image: eventpiccc.png]

"..And I love you, it's ruining my life."

expect as many taylor swift references as i can shove in one event
Topic Options