RottieSurrogate Wanted
[Image: E5-YWaf-QUYAYm-NVh.png]
A notice is posted on billboards all across Meranthe, the Father of Prospera is looking for a... Surrogate?!

Quote:
To Whom it May Concern,
My name is Don Vito Luciano, most people know me as Lucky.
I am the Father of the City of Coin, Prospera.
I am a known Warlock, one who has been working for the past thirty years to undo the mistakes of my youth. To redeem not only my soul, and many others.
I am also the father of eight children, each and every one of which left Meranthe or met some terrible fate.
As I near my fiftieth year and prepare for my most dangerous undertaking yet, I find myself without a wife, and without an Heir.
Perhaps this could be remedied more privately, speaking to those closest to me. But in truth I have no interest in romance, I have no desire to find love again only to see them die, again.
However, I would not like to leave this world without someone to carry on the Luciano name, much maligned as it may be. Someone to inherit the Prosperan Promise. Someone to inherit my wealth, vast as it is...
So, knowing full well there will be those that find it laughable, I publish this ad. I require a surrogate, a woman willing to be the mother to my Heir apparent.
You will be well compensated for this service, so long as the child is born healthy and strong.
Interested parties may write to Lucky Luciano for a meeting and to negotiate the specifics of your compensation.
Topic Options