The Last AirbenderJust the beginning..
[Image: southern_air_temple_by_risaaa_d5c18nb-41...e73de3fbe&]

A very young air nomad from the Southern Blue Isles of Sheng finds himself writing in his journal. Beginning to document his findings in these strange lands. To keep hope that one day he would return home, and give this book to the elder monks that raised him before being sent away.

Chapter 1: New Beginnings.

I am finally starting to write in my Journal! I don't know how long it will be till I get home.. or how many pages and chapters I will write in this thing. But I will do my best! I will always remember the words of master Piakou. If you are reading this, I have been practicing my brush strokes just as much as my air-magic! I really like the time I spend doing these things now, while before.. I didn't as much. And I'm sorry if I was a baby when it came to my training before. Truth is now I would give anything for just a few more lessons.

Maybe.. well. I think it has something how I feel in this place. I have learned the names of most of the kingdoms, and settlements around me. There are others, from our homeland here in the north. But they follow the teachings of the emperor. And they seem war-driven. There's no one like me here.. but. Gloomlight has plenty of cool people that have welcomed me regardless of me being different. I have been safe there. Though..

There is a weird familiar feeling there. Almost as if they are being watched by a very powerful spirit. Their people seem blessed, a lot of them with some sort of spiritual energy. But it is not that same wonderful feeling the ancient wind spirit provides us. It is a strange presence. Dang.. I'm hungry! I should wrap this chapter up.

So.. to close.. I should probably write about how my magic is going. When it comes to the other elements, I have begun to practice water-magic. I am learning from my friend Reign, he uses ice magic! I guess I'll have to see where it goes.. even though Reign is super cool, I need to find a true master before I can move onto anything else. This is the end of Chapter 1. Thanks for reading!! - Xi Yun [Late 2111 AC]
Topic Options