bumbleebumblebeeCall of the earth
[Image: hodor-vs-earth-elementals-732a5236.webp]
"O' spirits of Terraheim, hear my call. Grant this unworthy fool a fragment of your might."
Quote:
Terraheim, Land of Mountain
Terraheim is a neutral, craggy realm that borders both Infraheim and Uraheim, giving balance to each by acting as a border with hundreds of stoney worlds. It is the land of elemental earth, the stability that grants form and resists the movement of air and the acceleration of lightning, while preventing the boiling realm of Infraheim and the icy realm of Uraheim from crossing into one another.
This land is a temperate balance of the forces, the endless rock containing minerals such as soul steel, which is said to help keep the Spirit Realm itself stable.
The spirits here of those of balance and compromise. To take something requires something else to be given in its place.
-You are a spirit of Terraheim, bound to Aislinn.
-You will have a special contract with your summoner, the details of which will be made known during your summoning.
-You are going to be given a very important task, crucial to her current character arc.
-You will be given tasks outside of your summoners whims, related to saving other elementals. I'll run small events (occasionally) for you and whatever friends you make, if need be.
-You are allowed to choose between various types of golems icly. (One of the plains, mountains, any landscape)
-If you afk you will be unsummoned for another person to take the slot. Pls don't afk summoning these hurts.
-No starting RPL bonus
-Mechanically human, but you will have special mechanical things that are fitting for an earth elemental.
-I don't care if this is an alt, as long as you're active and enjoying the character.
-You may be subjected to the occasional crafting scene, but fret not, you won't be forced into picking up a craft.
DM me @ iturnalcoholintohoney if interested in playing an elemental earth spirit PC.
This slot has been filled.
Ty to all who showed interest.
Perhaps another elemental will exist one day.
We shall see what the future holds.
Topic Options