bumbleebumblebeeChasing Ghosts
[Image: mKtXXd2.jpg]

"...my father wasn't a good man. Nor was he an honest one. But, when it came to his teachings of the spirits, I believe he was sincere. He told me of his tribe during his final visit. Of how they bled and made others bleed for a wraith to keep it nourished, to keep it sated. Of how he traveled Meranthe, seeking out tribute, and of the havoc it wreaks when tribute isn't paid. That was ten years ago, now. During my travels, I've come to understand "wraith" to mean many things. Lady death, a wraith. Nethradin, some call them wraiths. Fel spirits, dark spirits, familiars of witches.

This is not a wraith as Meranthe understands them, it seems."

A little push from an unexpected force lead Aislinn to pursing one of her dreams: Locating her fathers Myth, the Desert Wraith Tlaltecuhtli.

Some advice was taken from a certain someone, and she began to seek out answers from those within the expanse. Little information was gleaned from the Frontier, from the villages, but one group of nomads made her privy to something.

Deep within the expanse, closer to the edges of Esshar, a sandstorm brews. One that began nearly a decade ago, and has yet to cease. It could be coincidence, but the timing leads her to believe otherwise.

Tone: Desert adventure.
Risk: Whatever feels appropriate.
Objective: Locate, defeat, and form a summoning contract with the Desert Wraith.

Reward: Anything fitting related to the event. Spiritmancy things, lore. Suffering.
Attendees: Aislinn, Loramelian, +3-4 others. Cap of six, massive parties make the event feel less personal (and take way longer.)
Dm: None. Preferably someone well versed in the lore of the Gehenna, as several of the tribes practices and beliefs regarding the spirits are very similar.
OOC: Guess I'm breaking my incog. Message iturnalcoholintohoney if interested in running this.
Topic Options