BlackWombatSEEKING a SIGN SMASHER!
Information 
Grinner was praying.
Nobody but a goblin would realize it, but that's what he was doing.
To anyone else, they would see a silly little guy wandering around the swamp he lived in, finding seemingly random things, and stuffing them into a little bag while muttering to it in Gobtongue. "They done wrong. Need find. Need let know gobbos not to mess with. Make other gobbos feel safer here..."
This process took him several hours, longer than Grinner had concentrated on almost any one thing since he'd moved into the swamp. Once it was finished, he tied it tightly shut and returned to Green Gully. There, he built a much larger than normal fire. He normally kept it small, since the swamp wasn't too cold and he didn't want it to give away his position, but today it was a RAGING blaze! He stood in front of it and stripped down to just his loincloth, screaming his words into the night sky -
"GREATEST GOBLIN SPIRITS HEAR MY PLEA! THE SIGN I MADE TO LEAD GOBLINS TO SANCTUARY HAS BEEN SMASHED! I SEEK YOUR CUNNING TO FIND THEM, YOUR MOXIE TO CHALLENGE THEM, AND YOUR MAGIKS TO CURSE THEM! I OFFER YOU THIS SACRIFICE!" 
Grinner then picked up a clay jug that contained a large quantity of pork he'd prepared and cooked and threw it into the fire. The smell of burning meat would linger over the swamp for days. The next hour was spent in exuberant dance. Hooting and hollering. Gyrating and jumping, until his muscles hurt and he could do no more. Finally, with one last, somewhat reedy shout, he threw the bag into the fire.
At last, he returned to his tent and immediately fell deeply asleep. If it had worked, when the fire completely went out in a few days, the bag would have been turned into a Gris-Gris by the power of the Greatest Goblins. Something that would give him temporary magic magical powers... To track down the vandal and, if hidden in their home, curse them with a not super powerful but extremely annoying curse!
THEMES: Goblin antics, petty vengeance, mild to moderate vandalism, JUSTICE (goblin style), PvP possible??
MAX ATTENDEES: Grinner plus at most two other goblins, and potentially the sign vandal.
REWARD: Showing other gobbos that Grinner CAN protect them, kinda! Also he might steal wood to replace the sign? Or trinkets of similar value.
DM for what will surely be a short and goofy event: Still seeking!
Topic Options