ChibiDaGod[RISE] To Darken Thy Aether

[RISE] To Darken Thy Aether

[Image: aether_stone.jpg?ex=65986db2&is=6585f8b2...height=671]

The Story

Abysmals Words: "They took from me; thus, I will strip them of everything! I will blacken the Aether they so much praise and turn it against them! Endless, they will be drowned into the abyss. Here we risk it all!"

Abysmal, recently taking the mantal of leadership for RISE after the fall of Endless follows up on a conversation with Maitrena. They will execute the plan to extract the Aether from two divine items...with the hopes of wielding it against the same foes who possess it.

Abysmal contacts Ealdin to retrieve the "Blessing of Death" infused with the Aether of Mortyl.

Maitrena already holds the "Pantheon's Goldbloom" This Aether blossom contains traces of the Aether that was present during Jokul's Invocation and the presence of Enarr and Gala. 

With these two items, they hope to infuse one or two otherworld followers with Aether. 

Attendees: RISE (All its members)
Risk: HCoI / CoD (WE BALL!)
Reward: Infuse a person with Aether
Themes: Rituals / Spirt Realm / Trials 
DM: We may need Chance because we gave him the Blessing of Death. BUT ANY DM IS WELCOME HELP WE DOWN BAD

- DM me for info on items and questions
Going to cancel this for now. We want to do a bit more before exploring this. While we have what we need, we want to establish a bit more things.
Topic Options