TsaritsaThe Foundations of Decay
[Image: image.png?ex=657fb28b&is=656d3d8b&hm=e91...height=296]
"I didn't choose Meranthe at random to experience exile.
The estate's library had a map, and I took it before we were overrun. It points out the location of a set of catacombs that I need to venture into.
And they're here, in Meranthe."

A half-buried crypt is said to exist in the southeastern marshlands, a land known as having a hostile atmosphere and infamous for its poisonous flora. The stolen maps swear it to be several dozen miles past where the last vestiges of civilization reside, and in an area where folklore promises to have made magi ill to death more than once.

A long and arduous journey awaits one determined to find the location, a task not easily achieved on foot or by beast-of-burden. If the traveler is a magus, they must know that the journey is a double-edged sword, for the land is unforgiving and will test them every step of the way.

Unpopular myth attributes the catacombs to the title of Heart of the Blight, though skeptics have argued otherwise. Only the brave may wander in and verify this by themselves. So far, despite the ancient age of the place, none have.

Attendees:  4-6
Risk: CoD
Themes: Horror, Suspense, Dreadful, Forgotten Gods, Relic, Catacombs, Tomb, Lost Knowledge, Ruins, Poison.
Rewards: tbd
DM: Currently looking for one.

"Are you going to tell me what you're looking for or should I just trust you?"
"I'll tell you later."
Ugh.
If you can't find someone by the week of the 18th I'll do it.
Topic Options