VynnieBoiSome Added Income
[Image: 44M5P1gRdqGWZxkgMh7B--1--cx1t8.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max]
"Alright so we're going to need lumber for the supports, a few fresh picks, enough food to last us a few days, and some strong stomachs for whatever wildlife we're about to run into. Now, I never usually have that much trouble on my usual runs, but this one's going to be in some new territory. I have no idea what we're about to run into and I couldn't tell you what to expect. Keep your heads about you and we're going to have a little boost to our town's revenue. 
A lesser crew would get this job done in five year's time.
Us? I'd say give us a full day and we'll be set."
-Levistshun

The isle of Pleonexia needs a more direct source to ore. Sure, we could run around the continent and hunt it down,
but hey, where's the fun in that? After staking out a claim, everybody's going to dive into the underground,
document whatever ore they find, and hopefully find something fancy to brag about when the job is done.

Now, the expedition leader doesn't really know what to expect, he just knows there's something down there.
Hopefully everybody else on the crew can keep their heads about them as well.

Attendees: Levistshun and some of the Pleonexia locals.
Risk: It'll be fiiiiiine. (In other words, unexpectedly high. LCoD+)
Theme: The underground, uncharted territory, rock and stone, possible psychological horror.
Rewards: Some new sources of ore, and with any luck, something rather rare.
DM: To be found, feel free to message bynbynston on discord if you'd like to volunteer!
Topic Options