Bologna PrimeDire Straits (Delphina VS Dawnstone)
[Image: e499ba166b36b7bc730b67ed59ca12d6-700.jpg]
When the walls of Ten's Citadel came tested by the attacks of the ruinous powers of the Shadowlands, verdant cloaks of the Leaf's Blade had stood alongside Aegis' native defenses. All the while were preparations made within Delphina proper. Sailors and dockhands working readily, hastily, and in clear exception. Preparations to be made. The returning Elzara from the held line of Ten's Citadel and frigid reaches of Utovdali* would have their next major deployment set ahead of them.

*A term stemming from an offshoot of Old Vdalish, approximately translated to ''Beyond Vdali'' - referring to those frozen wastes which were frontiers even to the once expansive Empire of Giants.

Quote:"Delphina will march West, and so we shall rend asunder and let set the false sun of Void."

So was promised by the Lumin King, to one of two Exarchs. An accord plainly drawn and swiftly understood to send the arms of the Pantheon and greater natural order on a broad and rapid counteroffensive following Skarnfel's attack Thus, do ships of war unfurl their sails and set off for that point just beyond the horizon of Dal'Thala's ports. An isle which has stood for corruption far too long, be it by one name or another - though now it would be Dawnstone. A narrow Strait of Scales to separate the heartland isle of that Kingdom and the Delphinan isles of Nereides from the mainland of Meranthe. Scales dubbed for unfathomably mad dragons in the West, and sacred sea serpents in the East.

In the coming weeks, transit from Dawnstone would be harassed not only by these ships, but the more covert operations of Sirenians leaping from the seas themselves. A mounting blockade that would doubtfully be so simple as merely to isolate Dawnstone, but be the first marks of waters rising ever-deeper upon the isle - in a figurative if not (yet?) truly literal sense. Certainly so, by public statement made shortly after that coil begins to wind...

Quote:"May waters made rancid by the Void's unspeakable ink turn blue once more. May the mouths of the mad jabber their last breath. Kingdom of Dawnstone, Gutter of Filth, let wretched histories all be washed clean by the furious tide. Land stripped clean of its torments, that it may grow anew. This, a judgement held overdue no longer, most especially for Ludmaz Dawnseeker. Queen Melanthia Alinteau's work shall yet be done, her murder shall be given all the due answer. You who should worship nothing, will be left with naught but. You who should tap upon that anathema to this world will have my permission to leave it.

May the sky stretch ever beyond your grasp! May the earth hold you down! May the tide leave nothing of your sin!
May the false sun set, and may day break thereafter!

Objective:
Destruction of Dawnstone
[Image: tuxpi.com.1701059993.jpg?ex=6576936c&is=...height=472]
For the past few years the citadel of Dawnstone has been quiet. Few things had occurred, only deeds of the monarch himself being heard about. There was not a single incursion of conquest or even assistance for other wars... Nothing came from the city. Just, the silent growth and emergence of new soldiers, that now carried the colors of the kingdom tainted by the otherworldly forces.

Yet such a silence would come to a end, as flags were raised and the seas became tumultuous, as the forces of those seeking revenge marched forward to bring reckoning against the sins committed by one who had long been lost. And such, stood firm.. His blade in hands, armies ready at his side and the gaze of his patron ever present over them. Not a single star would shine above the battle field that began to form, only the cold embrace of the void welcomed those who dared to step in to the domain of The Deceiver.

Quote:
"Not having marched and burned those forests when we had the chance a few years ago, will certainly now be taking a toll. More obstacles in my path emerge, when I am so close to achieving my goals.

Well. It doesn't matter in the end. Nothing does.

So. Let them come, we once defeated those who marched towards our lands, we reminded them of the strength of the dragons... And, the time has come to do it once again."

Archers and soldiers were in position, ready to deal with any forces that reached shore. Meanwhile, a dragon flew around the fortress at the command of its overlord, to bring about the end of the fleets who dared to approach. Already the king? He marched forward, ever forward to lead and guide his people once again.. To the future foresaw by only himself.

Quote:
"By my hands, a queen fell in the past. Perhaps, the time now comes to also do the honors of finishing the story of a king, who lasted for far longer than he should have.

Gracing this one with an end worse than death, as I guide his ephemeral existence into the depths of non-existence.. Beyond this world and those known by the mundane.

Now.. Come. I'm Here Waiting. 
As My Patron Awaits For Your Souls.
Bring a End to My Existence.. Or..
Sink into the abyss.. 
And never return.

For I, must finish what was started by these hands. And will not stop until my end comes."

[Image: tuxpi.com.1701060727.jpg?ex=65769599&is=...height=472]

The Month of Uner ♅, Year 2093. Twin assaults launch upon Dawnstone and Skarnfel. On the third of the month, a stone tablet manifests within Delphina's Temple of Nemea. On the eighth, another bound within the Citadel's Temple of Ualdir. On these primordial hieroglyphs, messages inscribed by the Gods of Meranthe.

Some may perceive it as a sign the cities were on the right path.

[Image: 80067bdad229d96cbc91bb76adabbadc.png]
[Image: tuxpi.com.1701395762.jpg?ex=657bb269&is=...height=472]

The nights become darker.
The stars give place to the eyes.
A presence lurks.
Dissonant whispers corrupt.
Something calls.
Something beckons forward.

March towards the abyss.. For such, welcomes you.

[Image: image.png?ex=657e7a0d&is=656c050d&hm=3ce...ed3defc4f&]

[ The War Shall, probably, Happen at Saturday, day 9, at 6 PM est! ]
Topic Options