AristaVoice on the Coast
A voice can be heard near the shores of Meranthe, which shore it is changes by the day. But one thing remains the same, a figure shrouded in mist can be heard singing. One of a variety of songs, from a wide range of musical selections. Though every song seems to be focused on expressing the feelings of this mysterious singer.

Though one should note, this singer arrives and stays just far enough out to be naught more than a vague figure in the mist. Slipping away when approached, all they do is sing and then fade into the mist that surrounds them. Which shore they appear at and sing their haunting melodies changes by the day.

Yet their first appearance, their first song, is not far from Sapphire Bay in the Kingdom of fortune. The same day the Siren known as Arista leaves the home she had been given, for the last time. Fading into the mist that rises at her command, and leaving not a single trace of her passing behind.
Today, a lone figure can be seen in the distance from the island of Nilhirra. The figure is obscured by mist, yet a female voice can be heard singing. This is her song:

"Friends fret not for I am well,

Alive, with hope's flame lit again..

Traveling round the seas..

My soul though split is free to roam

All through the seas..

Chase me not, for I am unbound..

All through the seas..

Svengalf my friend, this was such a sad end,

Yet I hope She shines Her Light through you evermore..

Malibu, oh Malibu,

Well do I remember your tavern..

I wish I could stay, one last time,

But this I must do forevermore..

Saiya, dear Saiya,

Brave and true..

Stay your course, follow your heart,

I'll be watching over all of you.."

When the brief song ends, the figure hidden by the mists fades into mist and departs. The mists around the island of Nilhirra fading alongside the figure they shrouded.
Topic Options