ObamaAthelios Faith No Virus Free Download Punjabi
[Image: image.png?width=924&height=386]
"Dear Diary, I've come to reflect once more. Ever since me and my brother left our homeland to find a life away from our parents troubles I've come to find a new father. That being in the arms of my newfound belief in Athelios. I was baptized it was THE MOST important moment in my life. EVEN MORE THEN WHEN I WATCHED EVERYTHING CRUMBLE IN MY FORMER HOME LIFE.  Because this is a turning point. A turning point for me to finally escape being held down by a life of suffering."
"Finally I can balance my life. The good times, The bad times. Pain and suffering. Joy and glee." 

"Finally I can have the courage to not let that bastard Nethaniel beat me up."
"He hits me and hits me and hits me. One time out of many times I that I can remember vividly we were home and he just beat me for hours. Dad didn't do anything about it. He simply told me it was my fault for being a runt." 
"That's why when dad met his fate, I looked onwards with horror. Because even though he deserved it, I knew he was only ever so cruel because of everything that happened to him." 
"But Nethaniel never got treatment like that. His life was always balanced properly. He got the attention he got the love. I got the scraps. He is so spoiled. I love him however, But now that I've found purpose in life other then whining about my familial issues I wont let him push me down any longer. I just hope he has an attitude adjustment."
"Mom, I miss you."
"Athelios thank you for letting me meet so many wonderful people through the church." 
"I look forward to serving you with my one hundred and ten percent. Dad, I wish you could see me finally having a spine."
"I wonder if you are burning in the deepest pits of Helhiem sometimes. Sometimes I hope you are, But sometimes I wish that you made it to another life. One where you finally have the chance to redeem your very soul from all the henious actions you did."
"DEAR DIARY."
"I dont like feeling sorry for myself."
"Im not a coward." 
"I have guts. I have to have guts to uphold Astra and Umbra."
"I must do what's right even when it's wrong."
"I love you diary. I dont have to write formal or proper in you. I just get the voices out of my head and on paper. The voices I would never want the Warden to see or hear. Because then I would be doi-" 

Topic Options