Drusilla DrydenMy grandfather sent me to Sheng and I have to meet God now
The next day, the sun was especially hot, scorching, but only towards the Enclave: orange and gold, casting a beam of light down upon the oasis village. A sign of approval from the great beyond, perhaps? Some of the villagers unfortunately did pass away during the uncompromising light, like ants under a microscope glass, but the Priestess Palade, leader of the Crusade, shone a brilliant gold.

1027, aftermath of the Holy war.

[Image: wiMdOjn.png]
When asked about gods and their choice of communication with mortals, Azalea Aubreen affirmed that
they can oft make use of nature for sending messages. If that is to be believed, then Pylae was approving of
the Sainted Enclave's crusade on Final Frontier.

Having just reached maturity and still without the blessing of Aether in spite of arduous training,
she finds in Pylae yet another petty adult barring her way. Just as Drusilla nears her eighteenth birthday, a letter
arrives from 
█, containing six ferry tickets to her dream destination and another mission.

"An artifact said to guarantee audition with a constant was spotted in the markets of Sheng.
It is probably a fake, but you will have fun sampling the fair food anyway."

With love, Grandpa Claude

Attendees: Drusilla Dryden + invited buddies!(6 maximum in total) Servius Bellator + Morganna Dryden + Niemh + Kava Aubreen + others pending. . .
Risk: HighCoI, maybe LowCoD
Theme: local British weeb Aenite girl loves Shengese culture, counterfeit artifacts, fun trip turned special mission.
Reward: dev items. Further rebellious streaks against Pylae. [spoiler alert: it's unlocking a chain of events for maybe a future HighCoD.]
DM: you? :3c
Contact: outsider#9773 (I may be fine with being semi-incog)
This still needs a DM!
Topic Options