ReddleGroundhog Day
[Image: Z.png]
Time is a tricky thing, I keep telling myself that but each time I see the same thing over and over again, feel the same pain every time and no way to change how it happens as no matter what I do it always ends the same with me beaten and broken, I wish I could stop living like this, stop this curse that was put on me by that so called god, infinity they keep taunting me never letting move from this moment like if they enjoy seeing me in so much pain.

How many times have I been through this, how many hours, how many day, has it been years? all questions I find myself asking but who going to answer them, infinity sure won't all they do is sit back and watch through my own eyes, how did they even get in my head momma put them in the dream world, why did they pick me of all people wasn't it enough that they almost killed me, why make me live thing over and over again.

They want me to help them but doing that would make me go against momma, I don't want to do that, how long can I keep this up, will my mind break before I'm able to stop these time loops, it like I'm racing against a clock, but the clock keeps resetting and I can never reach the end as no matter how close I get to the end I always get sent back to the beginning.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Please let me move on, please let me live my life, why do I try to plead, they won't stop, I'm curse with infinity in my head at all time and their curse of me living everything over and over again, Why did I climb the tower I wasn't ready but I wanted to help momma dream, now I'm cursed to live it all over again.
[Image: 9k.png]

I died today in one of the time loops, I thought it was finally over I could get away from this curse but it wasn't that easy it seems as Infinity brought me right back to the beginning, he told me that they would tell me when I could die, they would tell me when I can move on from this very moment, each time I get sent back I can feel something tugging at my mind something trying to take hold but I can't let it win.

I wanted to help my brother today, I wanted him to get what he came there to get, did he gain what he was looking for or was it all for nothing getting trapped in time once again, maybe I can learn something while I'm here but what the point even if I try something different I'm only going to get put right back to the beginning.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

What time is this, what the point in asking nothing will change in till Infinity get their entertainment, I'm just a toy and they are the kid that trying to break me for fun, they keep telling me that they need me, that I'm important to them to get out, but I don't want them to get out.

I just want this curse to end...

I want to live my life without being scared of being stuck in time...

I can feel my mind slipping into insanity...
[Image: db3f3cb34fa13c768312dd16da0cfa13.png]

No more do I have to be in fear of being stuck in time, no longer does that so called god have a hold over me, I'm finally free of his grasp, all the things I had to do because of his hold, all the people that hates me for what I done because of him, I can fix that, make a better name for myself and set things right.

I control the time in my life now, I can set myself back in time on my own but not like Infinity could, but that doesn't matter, It all in the past now as I must move forward, his power is mine now, it only a little bit of it but it's mine, Time is in my hands and I won't use it like they did.

I'm better than them.

Infinity won't hold me down anymore.
Topic Options