bumbleebumblebeeOrphans of war - Seekers
[Image: d5ff49cc249f877b958a8ea06e2f4aee.jpg]

"God has abandoned you, so lets abandon god."

In the depths of the swamplands, a community dedicated to reaching a state of apotheosis has emerged. This haven provides medical aid and empowers war orphans through enhanced mana circuits, courtesy of Kieran Amelyn. Under the guidance of the seekers, you have imbibed their principles and objectives. They reject the notion of exchanging one's soul for power as a senseless endeavor. They deem it irrational to place faith in a deity that does not reciprocate. Instead, they yearn to break free from the natural cycle and create their own realm, where their souls aren't eternally renewed by the cosmic forces to partake in the endless wars of man-- a notion that some might consider deranged.

You are one of these Orphans.

Ael Amelyn runs the community. She takes on a more motherly role, and oft treated you with kindness throughout your procedures. Kieran was typically more blunt, preferring to stay focused and on task, ensuring you understood the dangers of remaining apart of Eternia's cycle, forever. Both are occultists, and as such, you likely don't mind (or perhaps even have an affinity for) the dark arts.

• 5 of these slots are available.
  • You start at 150 rpl.
  • You are an orphan of war. As for which war? Pick one, entirely up to you. Any public race is available for this role.
  • You start with a neat tattoo that provides an affinity bonus(+3 ele pow/def to one magic tree), and imbues you with obsession with your greatest desire.
  • This could keep you focused on achieving your greatest aspiration, or it could drive you mad!
  • You can do anything from help with the sects projects, assist with the Tower of Aetius climb (whenever we get a DM Chance please), preach your godless ideals, but ideally you will help the sect, while pursuing your own individual goal.
  • It should be implied but the godless heathens aren't the most morally sound people. 
  • While having your own obsession/desire/goal to pursue is encouraged(and important!), you were raised to be a Seeker, and taught to seek power without the help of the gods(no faith based magic, nor witchcraft), and that no magic is off limits in the pursuit of ascension and progression
  • You probably look at Kieran and Ael a bit differently. 
  • Ael is typically kinder and more motherly towards children. 
  • Kieran didn't seem to care about you until after the tattoo was successful, despite being the one to do all of your medical treatment.
  • Seekers of Apotheosis
  • Message Bumblebee#7119 if interested
1/5 slots now taken.

I must step away for a bit, but feel free to message me your character idea/concepts, and any questions, and I'll try to get back to you in roughly an hour or two.
5/5 slots are taken.
Some people are joining as orphans without the mechanical benefits, so if you're still interested in joining the group feel free to message me.
A slot has opened up. Dm me if interested.
I've gotten several dms about this lately, so, update!

5/5 slots are taken.

People have joined as orphans without the mechanical benefits, so if you're still interested in joining the group feel free to message me.
Topic Options